Her Campus KU Features

• 3 Easy Workouts for Your Dorm Room

This year, I’ve been trying to get more in shape. I don’t know about you all, but I’ve been finding it extremely difficult! Today, I wanted...

• Who Is Niykee Heaton?

Singer, song writer, and musician from Chicago. Niykee Heaton started off on YouTube and is just breaking into the music business as a fresh new artist

• DIY: Brownie in a Mug

In the mood for a homemade treat but don't have the time (or energy) to break out the rolling pin and apron? All you need is five minutes to make this little slice of heaven in a cup.

• How to Stay Ahead of Midterms

Whether you like it or not midterms are right around the corner. Before we start thinking about the Spring Break rays we are about to soak...

• DIY: Tea Cup Candles

DIY: Tea Cup Candles Supplies: tea cup(s) (any you think are cute!) a large candle of your favorite scent/color wicks (you can get these at...

• The Ultimate Oscars 2015 Recap

If you didn’t get a chance to watch the Oscars last night, don't worry, here is the ultimate recap to get you up to speed. The 6-hour long...

• The Power of a Follow-Up

Whether you are applying for a part-time or full-time job you should treat every interview and employer with the same respect and...

• 4 Shows That Are Worth Watching

1. Scandal (Image from http://tvline.com ) Olivia Pope. Need I say more? Olivia runs an agency that is dedicated to finding justice and...

• DIY: Jar Candles

This week I decided to make something that’s actually pretty easy to make. I made these candle jars for my sister for Christmas and I was...

• Nick Offerman Visits Lied Center

Nick Offerman visited the Lied Center on February 12, 2015. With a mix of music, humor, and philosophy with a touch of woodworking,...

• Valentine's Day Special

Just in case you didn't know, this Friday is Valentine's Day! In honor of the great holiday of love; Joanna, Haley and Chandler hit the...

• 5 DIY's for your Guy

1. For the sports lover (Photo credit) What you’ll need: A baseball A Sharpie Cute things to say about your special guy 2. For the guy with...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style