Marisa and Alex Pecoraro’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Marisa Pecoraro                              

Hometown: White Lake Michigan

Major: Undecided

Twitter: @MarisaPecoraro

Relationship Status: Taken

What is it like being a twin? It’s amazing. There is always someone to do things with; I would always choose to be a twin.

If you could be any animal, what animal would you choose to be? I would be a dolphin.  They are so cute and cuddly and they save humans and they spend all their time in the ocean.

What is your favorite thing about your sister? I love that even though we’re really similar, she knows how to balance me out. 

What is your favorite thing to do outside? I like wherever the day takes me: sports, climbing trees, hammocking… the world is a cool place.

What keeps you so positive about life? I think the world is naturally good and it’s a beautiful place and I think that people underestimate the beauty of the world. 

Do you guys have that twin telepathy? Sometimes I think we do. We are on the same page a lot and sometimes with injuries we can feel some of their pain, like we can sense it. 

Alex Pecoraro

Hometown: White Lake Michigan

Major: Undecided

Twitter: @al3x­_maria

Relationship Status: Single

What is it like being a twin? Being a twin is awesome because I have someone who gets me. She’s pretty cool.

If you could be any animal, what animal would you choose to be? I would either be an otter or a sea turtle. Otters are really fun and energetic and they constantly move around. Turtles spend their whole lives searching the ocean.

What is your favorite thing about your sister? Marisa is really chill. She just gets me.

What is your favorite thing to do outside? I love going out and adventuring around nature. I love exploring unfamiliar places.

Do you guys have that twin telepathy? I try and think that things will get better and life will pick up. Working hard will get me through bad times and things will get better.

Blue Valley West graduate of 2014. I am an avid golf player. I also enjoy playing the cello and singing in my spare time. I am hoping to major in social work and work with foster kids