This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Hometown: Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Yes, Minne(snow)ta “the land of 10,000 lakes.”

Year/Major: Freshman/Chemical engineering

Insta: @Madisonevans12

What do you like to do in your free time? Besides force feeding my friends with all of the chocolate and candy I have, I like to working out (you know, to get that hot bod for summer) and just hanging out with my friends

Favorite snack: Dried fruit! Mangoes and kiwi are the ones I pick out of the bag first…but then eventually I’m just left with raisins and cherries.

Last thing you listened to on Spotify:  I don’t think I’ve gone more than a week in the past two years without listening to both of alt-J’s albums all the way though. I’m actually okay with listening to anything through! The more genres the better..and I don’t use Spotify.

Last time you cried and why: Probably watching “Game of Thrones” while on the treadmill at the rec. Wasn’t my best idea.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? My dream would be to get a medical degree and join the Peace Corps, but realistically I’d love to work in a hospital or clinic anywhere in the world!

Relationship Status: Not single.

Dream date: Hmmm… How about two last minute plane tickets to anywhere in the country for the night. Or any sort of adventure; much more memorable than dinner and a movie.

Most anticipated summer activity: Getting up to the cabin! Tubing and tanning are my favorite summer activities, especially with all the lakes we have in Minnesota.

Celeb crush: Nick Petricca (AKA the lead singer of Walk the Moon). I have a selfie with him from back in 2013 and I still can’t get over it!

Just a girl from Wisconsin living in Kansas. I thoroughly enjoy chocolate, early 2000's music, and anyone with a Michael Scott sense of humor.