This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

During my time as one of your Campus Cutie writers, I was able to get to know some great people at KU and introduce them to you. Now here’s my chance to share a little bit about myself! 

Name: Keertana Chary 

Instagram: @kc4597

Age: 21

Year: Senior

Majors: Accounting & Finance

Hometown: Wichita, KS

Relationship Status: Taken by coffee and finals

Myself in 3 words: Caring, Responsible, and Sleepy

What’s my guilty pleasure?: I play the Kim Kardashian game religiously. I would like for everyone to know that I am currently #2 on the A- List.

My favorite place that I have traveled to?: A few summers ago, I got to backpack through Europe with some of my friends. We went to six countries, but I definitely fell in love with France. From watching the Eiffel Tower sparkle to eating macaroons at Laduree, France won over my heart. 

What’s my greatest strength?: I have a really good memory. I remember the most random things about the most random people! 

Who’s my favorite Disney princess?: Cinderella- she worked hard to show her haters up and got the prince. Why wouldn’t she be the best? 

What’s my favorite TV show?: “How I Met Your Mother”! I’ve probably watched every episode four or five times. 

What’s the number one thing on my bucketlist?: To see the Northern Lights! 

What’s the first thing I notice about a person?: How respectful they are to others. 

Something interesting about myself?: My middle name is probably longer than your first and last name combined. It’s Bukkapatnamthirumula. 

What am I looking forward to during Winter Break?: Getting to spend time with my brother and sister, and obviously not having school. I’m also going on an Alternative Break, which I’m super pumped for! 

Accounting & Finance double major at the University of Kansas