This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Name: Jacob Coons

Age: 20

Year: Sophomore

Major: Social Welfare

Hometown: Lawrence

Twitter: @jtrcoonz

Relationship Status: Smitten as kitten

What is your favorite song to jam to in the car right now? Oh god, uhhh. “Somebody Feat. Jeremih” By Natalie Law Rose. Always on my Youtube playlist, so good!

If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be? Adventurous!

If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would it be and what would you do? Lady Gaga. I would perform live at Madison Square Garden. I’d probably wear something crazy like a leather dominatrix costume and walk down Mass Street in Lawrence and enjoy all the people freaking out.

What role are you in your friend group? I’m definitely the mom. But not just any mom, I’m a “cool” mom.

What is your worst habit? I sing all the time, like, in the worst situation you can think of, I’ll be there singing and it’s usually very inappropriate for the moment.

What is your biggest pet peeve? Oh god, there’s so many. People SPITTING. Like, when they spit on the sidewalk when they’re walking by. Like just hawking a lougie, that’s disgusting. That’s how you spread tuberculosis. Not that that’s a thing anymore..

What do you look for in a guy? Someone who can make me laugh and smile, that’s the most important thing. If we can’t laugh, then what’s the point?

Are you team iPhone or Droid? IPHONE. If I was Team Droid I probs wouldn’t be a Campus Cutie. Sorry ’bout it.

If you were a Kardashian, which would you be? I’d so be Courtney. Because she always calls Kim out for her stupid sh*t. I don’t put up with people’s sh*t. I’m understanding, but if you’re being ridiculous then I will call you out on it. I’ll be like, no, you’re stupid, bye.

Who would play you if they made a movie about your life? Jim Carey, cirque when he was actually funny. Mainly because all the roles he plays are people who continuously fail at life in the most unfortunate and funny ways possible.

What is your favorite pick-up line? “Hey Babe, did it hurt?” “Did what hurt?” “When you ripped through the earth, climbing out of hell.”

If you were told you had one day to live, what would you do? Travel to as many places as I possibly could because I feel like people live their entire lives in at least one or two places and they forget that there’s an entire world to see and explore. What’s the point of living if you’re going to limit yourself to what’s in front of you?

What is the greatest accomplishment in your life as of yet? Singing in Carnegie Hall with my choir in late elementary school. That’s just not something you forget.

Where would you take someone on a dream first date? I would probably take them to this island called Anna Marie off the coast of Florida. I’d take them to one of the little restaurants and get ice cream, and just end the night walking on the beach, eating ice cream, and talking.

What is the worst date you’ve ever been on? Oh my god, ugh. Okay, so I went to go on a date with a guy from KC who I thought was like, a successful adult. He and I met up at his mom’s house. We ended up watching a movie in his mom’s basement and he kept trying to make a move and I wasn’t feeling it. I wanted to leave, but he wanted to take me out to a nice dinner. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings. And to top it off, the entire time he was on his phone! He didn’t even say goodbye after, he just walked to his car and drove away.

What is the best date you’ve ever been on? The first date I ever went on with my current boyfriend. We went to an Italian restaurant in KC. We were just going to do dinner, but we both were really enjoying each other’s company, so we decided to go to a movie. I was just going to take him home, but we ended up sitting in his drive way listening to music and talking and laughing until 6 in the morning, even though he had to work at 6:30 am! I remember pulling out of his driveway after and sending him a text that just said “Wow.” and he replied “I know. :)” And the rest is just history.

(All photos provided by Jacob Coons)

Jacey Bishop currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief/President of Her Campus KU. In the past, she has served as the Development Director and the Events Director for HCKU, as well as serving as a content contributor for the past three years. Jacey is currently in her final year of study at KU for her Bachelors of Social Work and English, as well as a minor in Communications. She is very active on the KU campus, participating in Student Senate, Multicultural Scholars Program, She's the First, and KU Student Ambassadors. You can contact Jacey at jaceybishop@hercampus.com.