How To Make a Shot Book Page

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

One of the major parts of a girl turning 21 here at KU is making a Shot Book, consisting of different scrapbook pages filled to the brim with fun pictures and love, and of course, 21 shots. Today, I’m going to teach you guys a few of the basics on how to make these babies for some of your friends.

What You’ll Need:

Scrapbook Paper: Michael’s has the best selection in Lawrence by far! Choose different types, colors and patterns. The more creative, the better!

Stickers: these can be all different types of stickers. I always get letters, because I can’t write well and I also get a few different things to go with the theme of the page!

Scissors

Glue

Pictures: one of my favorite parts of these pages is including pictures. Of course, if you don’t have any photos with the birthday girl, you can put in drink recipes or even leave a spot for a picture later!

LET’S DIY!

Step 1: so you are going to want to collect all your materials. I usually keep everything together when I’m not using it. But, you can spread everything out on the table very easily.

Step 2: Usually when I make pages, I usually try to make them unique so the birthday girl will remember it. For this page that you can see below, I’m make a Frozen themed page. But, you can do what ever you want with them!

Step 3: After you have all of your paper cut and glued, you can start putting your pictures and stickers on. The cool thing about these pages is that you can make them however you want! I didn’t have a photo with the special girl, so I just put a space for one later!

Step 4: For the last step, this is the most important so that they can create memories. STWX (shot, time, where and the signature of who bought it) are the most important part of your page. Make sure to get creative with this!

I hope you guys enjoyed this short little tutorial, and make sure to show us your creations at Her Campus KU on Twitter and Facebook; we would love to see them! 

Shelby is a senior here at KU. As well as being the Admin Director for Her Campus KU and a Chapter Advisor, she is involved in Student Senate and Alpha Delta Pi. Her obsession with Chipotle is never ending and she can make a mean chocolate chip cookie. Follow her on Twitter @shelsncheese and Instagram @shelbyostrom_