This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is none other than Garrett Small! He’s charming, smart, AND he’s smooth as ice. Too bad this cutie’s off the market.

Name: Garrett Gilman Small

Major: Information Technology

Hometown: Olathe, Kansas

Age: 22

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Relationship Status: Taken

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Mint Chocolate Chip

Places You’ve Traveled: “Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Mexico, quite a bit around the states. I’ve always wanted to go to Japan.”

Dream First Date: “Probably a first date you didn’t even know you were on, like if you met at a bar or something and just hit it off. Maybe go whale watching? How many people can say they’ve been on a whale watching first date?”

Favorite Quality in a Potential Romantic Partner: “Someone who’s selfless, puts others before themselves. That’s a big one.”

Worst Date You’ve Ever Been On: “I went on a date that felt like the girl was just hunting down a guy for her friend, not herself. It was like a school dance thing and she would only go with me if I found her friend a date? The whole thing was awkward, as if school dances needed to be any more awkward than they already were.”

Best Date You’ve Ever Been On: “A girl I met on a cruise ship. It sounds awful, but it was great because I knew I would never see her again. It took so much of the pressure off and I could just relax. Plus we were on a boat, so it was obviously great. We got randomly seated together at dinner and ended up hanging out in the hot tub together at the end of the day. It’s a great memory.”

Least Favorite Quality in a Potential Romantic Partner: “Probably somebody who’s really vain or obsessed with their looks. It just seems selfish and it’s a huge turn off for me.”

Favorite Pickup Line: “Did you happen to bring a pickaxe? Because I could use help breaking the ice. That’s a favorite for Tinder.”

Advice for the Singles Out There: “Probably just to keep trying and don’t settle. There’s plenty of people out there and eventually you’ll find what you’re looking for. Don’t get frustrated if it doesn’t work out, just give it a little time and move on.”

Jacey Bishop currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief/President of Her Campus KU. In the past, she has served as the Development Director and the Events Director for HCKU, as well as serving as a content contributor for the past three years. Jacey is currently in her final year of study at KU for her Bachelors of Social Work and English, as well as a minor in Communications. She is very active on the KU campus, participating in Student Senate, Multicultural Scholars Program, She's the First, and KU Student Ambassadors. You can contact Jacey at jaceybishop@hercampus.com.