Frankie Seurer ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Say hello to this cutie of all cuties, Frankie Seurer. He’s an all-American, football-playing, adventure-seeking Jayhawk.

Grad year: 2017

Major: Philosophy

Hometown: Olathe, KS

Relationship Status: Single AF {Ha, that sounds pretty single, ladies}

Describe a perfect first date: Dinner at a nice restaurant then a movie at the drive-in, followed by a moonlight dance to Michael Buble.

Why’d you choose KU? My dad went here and played football here and it has always been my dream to follow in his footsteps.

What’s your involvement here? I play football here at KU. {Rock Chalk!}

Any advice for first year KU students? NEVER stress about school. Focus on making memories, grades will come just fine. Also, keep an open mind about all controversial topics.

Describe your favorite moment at KU so far: When I got to suit up for my first game VS. TCU.

Favorite thing to do in your free time/on the weekends in Lawrence: Go to Milton’s, explore this liberal town, & play my ukulele.

Name something on the top of your bucket list: Surf the pipeline at North Shore in Hawaii.

As a philosophy major, what’s your philosophy on life? Do what you feel rather than what you want and notice the difference. 

What’d you do for Spring Break? I went to Gulf Shores and made great choices.

Favorite Movie: I cannot choose a favorite movie because there are way too many but my favorite show is easily Californication.

Favorite Food: Total cliché but I would have to say Chipotle.

What would you do in a zombie apocalypse? Most likely buy a sniper and camp out somewhere.

If you had a theme song, what would it be? “Freebird” by Lynard Skynard.

Last concert you attended? Joey A$$.

Describe yourself in three words: Spontaneous, adventurous, and frank.

Top 3 turn-ons? A girl who is down-to-earth, genuinely friendly, and goes with the flow.

Turn offs? Girls who are extreme activists, stuck-up, and know how hot they are.

Would you consider yourself a feminist? I would in no way consider myself a feminist haha. {oh, c’mon man.}

What are you passionate about? Football, kids with special needs, and gaining wisdom.

What goals do you have for the future? Play football for as long as possible and be a writer living in Southern California.

Twitter Handle: @fseurer18

Photos provided by Frankie.

Kansas raised (no not on a farm) but forever seeking the wanders of the world. She's one part human, one part hairspray, and one part sawdust. Her happiness is rooted in dabbling in various avenues of creative expression. Pursuing an BFA in Industrial Design and minors in Italian and Strategic Communication, she's a full time student and part time hair stylist. You can find her at the dog park, sharing an ice cream cone with her hound or at a coffee shop downtown.