This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

The fall booties are back and cuter than ever. There’s a style out there for any kind of woman, and here’s just a few to spark your interest.

1. Free People Brooke Ankle Bootie : These dark brown, distressed, leather booties are a go to

and will match with almost any outfit in your fall wardrobe.

2. Dr. Martens Alix Leather Bootie : The classic black combat booties are well paired with that edgy

outfit for an evening out on the town. Bold yet comfy.

3. Free People Sunbelt Ankle Booties : These strappy soft brown booties are casual and comfy. 

With an almost flat sole these boots were made for walking (to class or a shopping trip).

Wear a flowy dress and a comfy sweater to pull together a sweetheart outfit.

4. Zara Fur Lined Leather Black Booties : For those days when your toes are just a bit chilly,

and the morning breeze is a bit to nippy for peep toes or converse. 

These black booties will go great with some black skinnies

and an oversized sweatshirt to keep you warm. 

5. Jeffrey Campbell Yorktown Booties : Bringing back that chunky heel, these booties with heels

can be much more stable than a pair of pumps. Practically a wedge, these 

are great for those who normally steer away from the skinny heel. 

Bring back some 70’s style to pair with this funky bootie.

6. Kristin Cavallari Laurel Peep Toe Bootie : Wear them while the fall weather is sunny

and beautiful. Pairs great with a skinny jean and

parka jacket for that comfy fall outfit

7. Anthropologie Laventa Booties : With the shorter heel these booties are a comfy option

for that lunch date or walk down Massachusetts St. during the fall.

Plus the color matches with those awesome neutral

tones filling up your closet.

8. Zara Leather Ankle Bootie : With a slight hidden wedge, these comfy booties will even

be great for late study sessions, while grabbing a 

morning coffee, or visiting the local bookstore. 

Pair with skinny jeans and your favorite sweatshirt.

9. ASOS Eternal Flame Suede Ankle Booties : These would be a good girls night out bootie that

could be worn with tights and that skater dress to match a bold lip

10. Naughty Monkey Love Story Cutout Bootie : For those days you embrace the Kansan within you.

Perfect for when you just want to wear your flirty skirt

with an oversized sweater and flowers in your hair. 

11. Necessary Clothing Wynne Ankle Booties : The ultimate leggings and oversized sweater booties. 

Talk about just wanting to curl up next to a big fireplace with some hot cider. 

12. Steve Madden Rapsy Platform Bootie : For a groovy day spent browsing new albums

and jamming at a local show by night. This versatile bootie goes well with some

tall socks, light-wash skinny jeans, an awesome black velvet top,

and a leather jacket to top it off. 

13. Toms Desert Wedge Bootie : With this wedge booties spin on the classic Toms flats, this shoe is

very casual and would pair well with a great military inspired jacket and a great pair of jeans. 

14. Top Shop AHOY Lace Up Bootie : Bring out the plaid ladies, this bootie is a distressed

band t-shirt with your flannel and black skinny jeans kind’ve style. 

15. H&M Fringed Leather Boot : Flaunt that natural beauty, with these everyday booties

that will match those boyfriend jeans and a white tee.