Do you want a change in your hairstyle?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Here comes the first week of school. (yay) We are all heading to new classes to meet new people with our own expectations. This is the time we want some personal changes. I had my own expectations for the new semester in different areas of my own style. I wanted myself to have a style change, a make-up change, and most of all a hair change! So I decided to have my brand new hair cut on the last day before going school.  If you want a change in your hairstyle like I did, here are some of my tips!

1. I suggest the best hair length for everyone: Medium Bob! This length is perfect for anyone who wants both atmospheres of long-length and short-length together. It will make you to get two benefits at the same time.

Here are some of my favorite photos of the medium bob:

Photo credit to CupCakeMeg

2. How about Dying Your Hair with brand new colors? I suggest two different colors, which is recently on trend.

1)   This is red and brown color. This is one of this year’s hot fall colors. Not only the color, the layers match well so that the hair looks so rich. 

Photo credit to favorite hair color

2) This golden brown hair can make you even more gorgeous! The subtle highlights and lowlights are another thing that makes hair look more full.  

Phote credit to the red notebook

3. Even thought it is the first week of fall semester, the weather is extremely hot. I suggest tying up your hair; let’s just do a Ponytail. A ponytail will give you a new energy! Simple steps will tell you how to do some cute braid ponytails. It is easy and looks so pretty. 

1) Easy knotted ponytail

Photo credit to buzzfeed

2) A ponytail with height

Photo credit to buzzfeed

Now go get your own new style!