Her Campus KU Campus Celebrities

• Mason "DJ Uncle Jesse" Kilpatrick

If you've listened to the KU student-run radio KJHK 90.7 FM , there’s a good chance you've had the pleasure of hearing DJ Uncle Jesse, or...

• Robert Bondi

As an avid recycling guru and a mechanical engineering student, Robert Bondi still finds time to get involved through KU and volunteers his...

• Warren Scipio

Name: Warren Scipio Age: 21 Major: Computer Science Year: Junior Hometown: Manhattan, Kansas Relationship status: Single What organizations...

• Amanda Yeh

Amanda is a master of two very different trades. She started out as an Illustration major her freshman year and is now an Accounting major...

• Eric Fraser

On any given day, Eric Fraser can be seen greeting every person in his path on his walk to class. Although he transferred to KU just a year...

• Professor Chuck Marsh

If you've ever taken a Journalism class, there is a 50 percent chance you have had him. Professor Chuck Marsh currently teaches the...

• Billy Trout

Deskie, Greys Anatomy lover, Army ROTC Cadet, Billy is pretty wondrous.

• Cora Burgoyne

We can all relate to a time of our lives when we felt lost. Coming to college was a new experience that demanded change from all of us. For...

• Richie Powell: A Star on the Rise

If you don’t recognize this name (which would be surprising, because EVERYONE seems to know Richie), then remember it now, because one day...

• David Lam

Meet David Lam. He’s a senior from Overland Park majoring in Information Systems, and he hopes to be the CIO of a company one day. However...

• Jordan Kane

Jordan Kane is the President of Mock Trial here at KU. For those of you who don’t know what Mock Trial is; they are a student-run...

• Emily Ruble

Sophomore Emily Ruble is a record-holding rower here at KU. Coaches began recruiting Ruble when she was in high school, where was active in...

• Campus Celebrity: Jameelah Jones

Joanna sits down with KU Senate's newest Executive Staff member and first ever Senate Diversity and Inclusion Director, Jameelah Jones!...

• Chantel Mosher

You may catch her walking around campus dressed in the best clothes, but the best place to spot freshman Chantel Mosher's quirky and unique...

• Keonya T Jackson

Sometimes it’s as if two worlds are colliding when introverts like myself meet up with such joyful and social individuals like Keonya. A...

• Erin Brock, AKA: Idiot Babe

You may know her as Erin Brock when she plays Alto Sax for the Marching Jayhawks, or you may know her as “Idiot Babe” from her famous Vine...

• Devan Schaly

For this week, our Campus Celebrity is one of Her Campus’ very own writers (specifically a music writer), Devan Schaly! Devan is a...

• Ricky Barkosky

Whether he’s up on stage drumming for his band Psychic Heat, shuffling among his fellow Jayhawks on campus or even traveling to various...

• Taylor Peacock

This year, our KU Women’s Club Soccer Team has made its way into the NIRSA National Soccer Championships Tournament. Taylor Peacock (@...

• Miss Kansas: Amanda Sasek

When a person thinks of a pageant queen, “relatable” and “down to earth” are most likely not the first descriptions that come to mind. But...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style