Her Campus KU Campus Celebrities

• Professor Chuck Marsh

If you've ever taken a Journalism class, there is a 50 percent chance you have had him. Professor Chuck Marsh currently teaches the...

• Billy Trout

Deskie, Greys Anatomy lover, Army ROTC Cadet, Billy is pretty wondrous.

• Cora Burgoyne

We can all relate to a time of our lives when we felt lost. Coming to college was a new experience that demanded change from all of us. For...

• Richie Powell: A Star on the Rise

If you don’t recognize this name (which would be surprising, because EVERYONE seems to know Richie), then remember it now, because one day...

• David Lam

Meet David Lam. He’s a senior from Overland Park majoring in Information Systems, and he hopes to be the CIO of a company one day. However...

• Jordan Kane

Jordan Kane is the President of Mock Trial here at KU. For those of you who don’t know what Mock Trial is; they are a student-run...

• Emily Ruble

Sophomore Emily Ruble is a record-holding rower here at KU. Coaches began recruiting Ruble when she was in high school, where was active in...

• Campus Celebrity: Jameelah Jones

Joanna sits down with KU Senate's newest Executive Staff member and first ever Senate Diversity and Inclusion Director, Jameelah Jones!...

• Chantel Mosher

You may catch her walking around campus dressed in the best clothes, but the best place to spot freshman Chantel Mosher's quirky and unique...

• Keonya T Jackson

Sometimes it’s as if two worlds are colliding when introverts like myself meet up with such joyful and social individuals like Keonya. A...

• Erin Brock, AKA: Idiot Babe

You may know her as Erin Brock when she plays Alto Sax for the Marching Jayhawks, or you may know her as “Idiot Babe” from her famous Vine...

• Devan Schaly

For this week, our Campus Celebrity is one of Her Campus’ very own writers (specifically a music writer), Devan Schaly! Devan is a...

• Ricky Barkosky

Whether he’s up on stage drumming for his band Psychic Heat, shuffling among his fellow Jayhawks on campus or even traveling to various...

• Taylor Peacock

This year, our KU Women’s Club Soccer Team has made its way into the NIRSA National Soccer Championships Tournament. Taylor Peacock (@...

• Miss Kansas: Amanda Sasek

When a person thinks of a pageant queen, “relatable” and “down to earth” are most likely not the first descriptions that come to mind. But...

• Ciana Albarelli

The term “jack of all trades” is the perfect way to describe Ciana Albarelli (@Calbarelli04) as a Her Campus celebrity! A sophomore here at...

• Christina Ostmeyer '16

Name: Christina Ostmeyer Twitter Handle: @ChrisOstmeyer Instagram: chrisostmeyer Year: Junior Major & Minor: M-Journalism emphasis in...

• Micah Melia

With a big heart and a full plate of responsibility, Micah Melia just can’t seem to say no when it comes to helping someone in need. A...

• Hayley Loufek

Hayley Loufek isn’t afraid to dream. Any individual who has spent time with Hayley knows this fact to be true. She is, at her core, someone...

• Quentin Aker

Busy, busy, busy and more busy can describe the average college student’s life almost perfectly, but when it comes to sophomore Quentin...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style