Her Campus KU Campus Celebrities

• Taylor Peacock

This year, our KU Women’s Club Soccer Team has made its way into the NIRSA National Soccer Championships Tournament. Taylor Peacock (@...

• Miss Kansas: Amanda Sasek

When a person thinks of a pageant queen, “relatable” and “down to earth” are most likely not the first descriptions that come to mind. But...

• Ciana Albarelli

The term “jack of all trades” is the perfect way to describe Ciana Albarelli (@Calbarelli04) as a Her Campus celebrity! A sophomore here at...

• Christina Ostmeyer '16

Name: Christina Ostmeyer Twitter Handle: @ChrisOstmeyer Instagram: chrisostmeyer Year: Junior Major & Minor: M-Journalism emphasis in...

• Micah Melia

With a big heart and a full plate of responsibility, Micah Melia just can’t seem to say no when it comes to helping someone in need. A...

• Hayley Loufek

Hayley Loufek isn’t afraid to dream. Any individual who has spent time with Hayley knows this fact to be true. She is, at her core, someone...

• Quentin Aker

Busy, busy, busy and more busy can describe the average college student’s life almost perfectly, but when it comes to sophomore Quentin...

• Raeann Whitney

Raeann Whitney doesn’t take no for an answer. At her very core, Raeann is fearless, empowered and inspired to be everything can be. She’s...

• Isaac Bahney

Have you ever worried yourself sick with the fear of what you’re going to do AFTER graduation? Let’s not kid ourselves, no matter how sure...

• Rachel Seitz

Rachel Seitz, at her very core, is a scholar. Brilliant and wise, Rachel is the kind of individual who initiates great change. A senior...

• Terri Harvey

Sometimes in life, we let our hardships take us down to a dark place, and it seems as if we’ll never climb back into the light. Terri...

• Sarah Larsen and Morgan Klug

Sarah Larsen and Morgan Klug are truly fearless. When they’re working together, anything is possible. No matter the issue, no matter the...