Her Campus KU Campus Celebrities

• William Elliott: AKA Unicycle Guy

Name: William Elliott Year : Freshman Major : Industrial Design Twitter : @UnicycleGuyKU How long have you been riding a unicycle? Since...

• Sophie Crespi '18

Name: Sophie Crespi Age: 19 Major: Sport Management Minor: Business Class of: 2018 Hometown: Boulder, Colorado 1. Why did you choose to...

• Johnny Castellaw

For some, the idea of “paying it forward” can sound ambiguous and sometimes tedious, and in college with full course loads, how can anyone...

• Alex Gottschalk

He’s a diehard Royals fan, he loves his dog Sadie, and just LOOK at that beard. Who wouldn’t want to get to know more about this cutie?...

• Judit Guillen Montelongo

Judit Guillen is a sophomore who is on the pre-nursing track at KU and is also an executive member for the Hispanic American Latino...

• Campus Celebs: Conquering Tides

Local band Conquering Tides is on the rise. Made up of lead singer Raphael Love, drummer Blaine Anspaugh, bass player Ollie L'Esperance and...

• Jacey Bishop

I had the privilege of interviewing a remarkable lady this past week. She has such a big heart and an amazing personality. I was truly...

• Mason "DJ Uncle Jesse" Kilpatrick

If you've listened to the KU student-run radio KJHK 90.7 FM , there’s a good chance you've had the pleasure of hearing DJ Uncle Jesse, or...

• Robert Bondi

As an avid recycling guru and a mechanical engineering student, Robert Bondi still finds time to get involved through KU and volunteers his...

• Warren Scipio

Name: Warren Scipio Age: 21 Major: Computer Science Year: Junior Hometown: Manhattan, Kansas Relationship status: Single What organizations...

• Amanda Yeh

Amanda is a master of two very different trades. She started out as an Illustration major her freshman year and is now an Accounting major...

• Eric Fraser

On any given day, Eric Fraser can be seen greeting every person in his path on his walk to class. Although he transferred to KU just a year...

• Professor Chuck Marsh

If you've ever taken a Journalism class, there is a 50 percent chance you have had him. Professor Chuck Marsh currently teaches the...

• Billy Trout

Deskie, Greys Anatomy lover, Army ROTC Cadet, Billy is pretty wondrous.

• Cora Burgoyne

We can all relate to a time of our lives when we felt lost. Coming to college was a new experience that demanded change from all of us. For...

• Richie Powell: A Star on the Rise

If you don’t recognize this name (which would be surprising, because EVERYONE seems to know Richie), then remember it now, because one day...

• David Lam

Meet David Lam. He’s a senior from Overland Park majoring in Information Systems, and he hopes to be the CIO of a company one day. However...

• Jordan Kane

Jordan Kane is the President of Mock Trial here at KU. For those of you who don’t know what Mock Trial is; they are a student-run...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style