Her Campus KU Campus Celebrities

• Erin Brock, AKA: Idiot Babe

You may know her as Erin Brock when she plays Alto Sax for the Marching Jayhawks, or you may know her as “Idiot Babe” from her famous Vine...

• Devan Schaly

For this week, our Campus Celebrity is one of Her Campus’ very own writers (specifically a music writer), Devan Schaly! Devan is a...

• Ricky Barkosky

Whether he’s up on stage drumming for his band Psychic Heat, shuffling among his fellow Jayhawks on campus or even traveling to various...

• Taylor Peacock

This year, our KU Women’s Club Soccer Team has made its way into the NIRSA National Soccer Championships Tournament. Taylor Peacock (@...

• Miss Kansas: Amanda Sasek

When a person thinks of a pageant queen, “relatable” and “down to earth” are most likely not the first descriptions that come to mind. But...

• Ciana Albarelli

The term “jack of all trades” is the perfect way to describe Ciana Albarelli (@Calbarelli04) as a Her Campus celebrity! A sophomore here at...

• Christina Ostmeyer '16

Name: Christina Ostmeyer Twitter Handle: @ChrisOstmeyer Instagram: chrisostmeyer Year: Junior Major & Minor: M-Journalism emphasis in...

• Micah Melia

With a big heart and a full plate of responsibility, Micah Melia just can’t seem to say no when it comes to helping someone in need. A...

• Hayley Loufek

Hayley Loufek isn’t afraid to dream. Any individual who has spent time with Hayley knows this fact to be true. She is, at her core, someone...

• Quentin Aker

Busy, busy, busy and more busy can describe the average college student’s life almost perfectly, but when it comes to sophomore Quentin...

• Raeann Whitney

Raeann Whitney doesn’t take no for an answer. At her very core, Raeann is fearless, empowered and inspired to be everything can be. She’s...

• Isaac Bahney

Have you ever worried yourself sick with the fear of what you’re going to do AFTER graduation? Let’s not kid ourselves, no matter how sure...

• Rachel Seitz

Rachel Seitz, at her very core, is a scholar. Brilliant and wise, Rachel is the kind of individual who initiates great change. A senior...

• Terri Harvey

Sometimes in life, we let our hardships take us down to a dark place, and it seems as if we’ll never climb back into the light. Terri...

• Sarah Larsen and Morgan Klug

Sarah Larsen and Morgan Klug are truly fearless. When they’re working together, anything is possible. No matter the issue, no matter the...

• Mitch Rucker

If you’re on the hunt for a student that lets nothing stand in his way, then Mitch Rucker (@mitchruckerKS) is your guy! As a senior at KU...

• Miranda Wagner

You read the article , you tracked the hashtag , you probably saw the video , you might have even attended the sit in . The recent sexual...

• Natalie Parker

This week, you may have seen advertising everywhere for KU Alternative Breaks (@kualbreaks), thanks in large part to the hard work of...

• Meet SUA President Bea Tretbar

Ever been to a large concert or comedy event on campus? Or even a cooking or craft class? Chances are, Student Union Activities (SUA) was...

• Richie Hernandez

When you think of the words “dedicated” and “ambitious,” the first name that should come to your mind is most definitely Richie Hernandez...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style