Her Campus KU Snapshot

• Life Through a Different Lens

Photography can many times be more than just a simple action. Photography can be a medium in which an individual uses to inform others of...

• A Last Minute Paper Writing Epic

If you're like me, then you wait until the last minute to do anything, because as the great Squidward once said, "Why do today what you can...

• Views of KU

Springtime at KU brings with it rejuvenation and so much beauty from those bleak and ridiculously cold winter months. From the blooming...

• Tattoos of KU 2

Students at KU have many things to offer, but perhaps the most inspiring are the stories behind their tattoos. I met with several students...

• Your Perfect Graduation Dress

It's all you been working towards and one of the most exciting days of your life, graduation. It may be the last thing on your mind at this...

• 6 Guys You'll Find on Every Campus

1. The Hipster Facial hair is a religion, Sherlock-style pipes are a must, and the once detested fedora is suddenly a crucial contribution...

• 5 Types of Spring Break Trips

Spring break is a time to get crazy and have fun, go home and relax, or try something new! Whether you promised your parents you'd come see...

• Ways to Rock your Guac

Many things begin to change when one becomes a university student. First, there is an absolute sense of overwhelming freedom which we can...

• Androgyny NYFW 2015

In 1883, a baby was born who would change the future for all women in such a way that she would still have the sixth most profitable luxury...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style