Her Campus KU Snapshot

• Views of KU

Springtime at KU brings with it rejuvenation and so much beauty from those bleak and ridiculously cold winter months. From the blooming...

• Tattoos of KU 2

Students at KU have many things to offer, but perhaps the most inspiring are the stories behind their tattoos. I met with several students...

• Your Perfect Graduation Dress

It's all you been working towards and one of the most exciting days of your life, graduation. It may be the last thing on your mind at this...

• 6 Guys You'll Find on Every Campus

1. The Hipster Facial hair is a religion, Sherlock-style pipes are a must, and the once detested fedora is suddenly a crucial contribution...

• 5 Types of Spring Break Trips

Spring break is a time to get crazy and have fun, go home and relax, or try something new! Whether you promised your parents you'd come see...

• Ways to Rock your Guac

Many things begin to change when one becomes a university student. First, there is an absolute sense of overwhelming freedom which we can...

• Androgyny NYFW 2015

In 1883, a baby was born who would change the future for all women in such a way that she would still have the sixth most profitable luxury...

• Typical Winter Boots

This winter has been very cold and very bitter; and trying to stay warm is sometimes a struggle. However big this struggle a good pair of...

• Freshman Culture Shock

Although we are currently in our second semester of school there is still a lot for first-time freshman to grow accustomed to (including...

• Her Campus Galentine's Day Recap

On Feburary 13, Her Campus KU celebrated Galentine's Day with more than 100 of our closest friends at Fuzzy's Taco Shop ! We had an awesome...

• Finding Beauty in Watson

Finding the beauty in a library you lock yourself in to study for a dreaded test can be hard. Lucky for us, Watson is a real gem full of...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style