Her Campus KU Snapshot

• Freshman Culture Shock

Although we are currently in our second semester of school there is still a lot for first-time freshman to grow accustomed to (including...

• Her Campus Galentine's Day Recap

On Feburary 13, Her Campus KU celebrated Galentine's Day with more than 100 of our closest friends at Fuzzy's Taco Shop ! We had an awesome...

• Finding Beauty in Watson

Finding the beauty in a library you lock yourself in to study for a dreaded test can be hard. Lucky for us, Watson is a real gem full of...

• Tattoos of KU

As tattoos become more and more streamlined into today's society, and less threatening to potential careers, college students are covering...

• The Beauty of Piercings

Piercings, like tattoos and dyed hair, are another way to express yourself and give a little edge to that unique beauty you possess...

• 3 Easy Steps to Curly Hair

I'm always getting questions about how I achieve my curly haired locks. Of course, my hair is naturally curly, but I still love to have...

• The Best of Valentine's Day at KU

I approach Valentine's Day with a different attitude every year. Sometimes I love it (when I'm in a relationship), some years I hate it (...

• LFK's Hottest Singles

Hottest singles referring to adoptable dogs, of course. Think about it: a human man will most likely destroy your feelings at some point,...

• Places to Visit in LFK

Whether you are new to Lawrence or just looking for something new to do here, read on! I have a comprehensive list of some current Hashinger Residents' favorite hang out spots in are around LFK.

• The Real Struggle of College Life

Go to college they said....It'll be fun they said.... College is one of the most complicated times of our lives, and as if that's not bad...

• Ways To Avoid Winter Hair Static

Almost any woman can say that at some point they've had to deal with their pesky static charged hair. The irritating moments when it...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style