Her Campus KU Snapshot

• Anschutz Gets a Week Off

Since most students get to travel home for Thanksgiving, Anschutz Library gets a short nap before the all-nighters of finals week commence.

• Fall Through a Filter

Autumn is in full swing. The sun swings low early in the day, the leaves fall slow on the wind of the coming winter days. As the horizon...

• Love Garden Sounds

(Photo courtesy of Shealon Calkins) Great music, chill atmosphere and a cat? What else could you ask for?

• Bird's Eye View

KC is always a beautiful sight to come home to after some time away from school.

• Hey, Big Jay!

Hey, Big Jay! Did you know there's only 16 days until our first men's basketball game?! I know, I can't believe it either!

• Lawrence Zombie Walk 2015

Zombies took over Massachusetts Street Thursday night at 7 p.m. Locals dressed up in horror makeup as zombies and zombie hunters.

• Furry Friends

You never know what quirky friends you'll meet on a night of exploring Massachusetts Street.

• On the Streets of Lawrence: Buddha

There are so many beautiful and peculiar sites to see in our little haven among the plains. One landmark in particular is a rather large...

• Through the Looking Glass... To Oz

“You have plenty of courage, I am sure," answered Oz. "All you need is confidence in yourself. There is no living thing that is not afraid...

• Adjusting With a View

I've been at KU for almost four weeks now. I've loved making new friends, learning to study effectively and being able to accomplish both...

• Poetry and Pensiveness

Sometimes the best way to clear your mind is to go on a drive with no direction. This week on one of my scenic drives I ended up stopping...

We Recommend

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style