Blog

• Single Valentine's Day

So everyone knows that Valentine's Day is fast approaching. Couples will be professing their love all over social media, bombarding stores...

• 10 Signs He’s a Frat Star

A frat star… We have all heard the term and we all know the type. Fraternity members have a strong brotherhood, but usually there are a...

• 3 Ways to Spring Clean Your Life

Spring cleaning is something I always dreaded as a kid. It meant going through my whole closet, sorting out things I rarely wore and...

• New Semester, New Me, Amirite?

It's the first couple of weeks into the new semester, and everyone is sporting a new attitude. The beginning of a semester is secretly my...

• What's in a Name?

To avoid studying for finals, I started doing a little research into what some of my friend's names meant and found quite a few interesting...

• Mr. KU: Richie Hernandez

Richie Hernandez, winner of Mr. KU 2015, had a few things to say since being crowned. As co-chair of Title IX Roundtable, chair of Student...

• A Year In Music

It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and no, I’m not talking about Christmas (though that isn’t bad, either). I’m talking about your...

• Peppermint & Candy Cane Decor!

Here is sume Cany Canes and Peppermint crafts to swirl up your space for the holidays! Tons of holiday crafts are coming your way for HC KU!

• 5 Cheap Holiday Gift Ideas

It’s the most wonderful time of the year, but buying gifts on a college budget can be depressingly difficult. Here’s a list of places right...

• Thoughtfully Gifting

This time of year is filled with both the best things… and the worst things. The best being time spent with family, a home full of laughter...

• Everyday Makeup

Check out Sydney finishing her everyday look! Like, Subscribe, and Comment!

• 3 Albums to Gift This Christmas

A CD is a perfect thing to gift as a college student — relatively cheap, personal and easy to find. There is no age requirement to enjoy a...