Her Campus KU Blog

• 8 Types of People on a Group Chat

There are many reasons why utilizing a group chat can be a beneficial idea. Group chats allow you to contact many people at one time and...

• Let's Talk About Body Image

Body image. I see those words and I think back to high school health class, sitting in a crammed classroom as a PE teacher clicked through...

• The Human Side of Anxiety

Fact: six out of ten college women have admitted to feeling so stressed with schoolwork at at least one time that they could not get their...

• How To | De-pot Your Makeup

Sometimes awesome makeup comes in horrible packaging. In this weeks video I teach you how to depot your makeup and DIY your own new makeup...

• Maintaining New Year's Resolutions

At the beginning of the year, there is so much excitement about the new beginning that it is easy to get caught up in making a laundry list...

• S#!@ I Hear On Campus

So I have a really bad problem when it comes to eavesdropping. It's not like I intend to listen in on people's personal conversations, but...

• For all the Introverts

Parties, sororities, clubs, best friends for life, internships, study abroad, newfound freedoms, and most notably: THE BEST TIME OF YOUR...

• 7 Types of Girls on The Bachelor

Different season, different hunky heartthrob, different love-struck girls…but is it just me, or does there always seem to be the same girls on every season? One thing is for sure: you can’t watch a season of The Bachelor without seeing these 7 distinct personality types.

• Heidi’s How-To: DIY Chalkboard

I’ve had my eye on this craft for awhile now. My wall is pretty bare and I need more room to write my notes down. So, on one of my many...

• 6 Yummy Dorm-Friendly Foods

Do you ever wish there was a yummy, cheap alternative to dining hall food? I've got you covered with these easy microwavable foods!

• 10 Struggles of Curly Haired Girls

1. Your shampoo and conditioner together cost more than a tank of gas. 2. You can’t wash your hair everyday, and if you do - it’s a frizzy...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style