The Best Fashion Blogs to Follow for Fashion Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

If you’re a fashionista living in Kansas, fashion blogs are an escape to the world of the well-dressed, well-connected and well-groomed people, who live fashion.

And if you’re a fashionista, you know these blogs are your way to seeing front row, backstage and the after parties of all four major fashion weeks. I’m talking New York, London, Milan and Paris.

The top blogs, in my opinion, to glue your eyes to during these four weeks will keep you updated, entertained and excited to what’s coming next.

Tommy Ton

Tommy Ton or Jak & Jil as others know him by, is a great photographer with a great eye for something different. He works with GQ and Style.com to bring viewers, every fashion week, the people who create a dazzling spectacle before and after each show.

He doesn’t photograph the shows, behind the scenes or at after parties, but the photographs he captures in between of all that give the audience first hand at what people are wearing right now, which is pretty important.

The Sartorialist

The Sartorialist, Scott Schuman, is one of the very first street style blogs to exist. He most recently has been doing more with fashion week than just snapping pictures of the pretty and stylish people outside of fashion shows; he is now getting inside the shows and revealing different views of collections.

With a recent update to his website The Sartorialist is becoming a one stop-eye-shop for fashion. He creates a collage of trends he is seeing on the street or during fashion week, creating video and interviews with the untouchable fashion mavens and a look of the day.

Schuman’s blog is simple yet elegant and refined. It’s an exhibition of the well dressed.

Garance Doré

With a selftitled blog, Mademoiselle Doré is one of the very top fashion blogs today. She has videos, interviews, photographs, illustrations, diary posts and an online boutique to purchase her illustrations.

With her partner in crime, Scott Schuman, her blog has elevated to the elite of the elite. She’s hilarious and honest, but involved with her blog and her audience.

With her partner in crime and blog team, she posts fashion week diary videos, pardon my French videos of conversations with her girlfriends, interviews, DIYS, trends and one-on-one’s with designers.

It’s a fashion blog with a lot more to offer and excitement to keep you enthralled until next fashion week season.

Here are some other blogs to follow if three aren’t enough, Man Repeller, Bryan Boy, STREETFSN and The New York Time’s Fashion & Style section.

Junior at the University of Kansas, studying Journalism and French.