Her Campus KU Archives

• 6 Last Minute Gift Ideas

Oh, Christmas. There’s so much that we love about you: the lights, the gingerbread cookies, the commercialism. Unfortunately, it’s kind of...

• Christine Carey'18

Name: Christine Carey Hometown: Sunnyvale, California Relationship Status : Single Major: Undecided Why are you still undecided? I haven’t...

• 10 Best Finals-Worthy Puns

I hope everyone is enjoying finals this week! I’m so ready to be home and in the comfort of my own bed again! This week, I decided I wanted...

• #assjamz New Years Eve

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 12/31/2014 - 22:00 to Thu, 01/01/2015 - 02:05
    Location: 
    The Granada
  • Erin Brock, AKA: Idiot Babe

You may know her as Erin Brock when she plays Alto Sax for the Marching Jayhawks, or you may know her as “Idiot Babe” from her famous Vine...

• 5 Snacks to Get You Through Finals

So it’s that dreaded time of the semester: finals week. We’re all holed up in Anschutz/our rooms/Starbucks/wherever, studying and trying to...

• Keertana Chary '15

During my time as one of your Campus Cutie writers, I was able to get to know some great people at KU and introduce them to you. Now here's...

• 7 Moments Describing The Bill Self

For the past 12 years, the University of Kansas men’s basketball team has had the pleasure of having one of the greatest head coaches of...

• Restaurant Reviews: Ramen Bowls

So the weather’s getting colder and colder, and what’s better than a big bowl of hot soup on a cold winter day? If you’re looking for a...

• Devan Schaly

For this week, our Campus Celebrity is one of Her Campus’ very own writers (specifically a music writer), Devan Schaly! Devan is a...

• Here's to the Basic Girls

As a Millennial who prides herself on her extreme (and often excessive) use of slang in everyday conversation, I'm embarrassed to admit...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style