Her Campus KU Archives

• 3 Easy Workouts for Your Dorm Room

This year, I’ve been trying to get more in shape. I don’t know about you all, but I’ve been finding it extremely difficult! Today, I wanted...

• Who Is Niykee Heaton?

Singer, song writer, and musician from Chicago. Niykee Heaton started off on YouTube and is just breaking into the music business as a fresh new artist

• Eric Fraser

On any given day, Eric Fraser can be seen greeting every person in his path on his walk to class. Although he transferred to KU just a year...

• Freshman Culture Shock

Although we are currently in our second semester of school there is still a lot for first-time freshman to grow accustomed to (including...

• DIY: Brownie in a Mug

In the mood for a homemade treat but don't have the time (or energy) to break out the rolling pin and apron? All you need is five minutes to make this little slice of heaven in a cup.

• 5 Lessons To Learn from "Friends"

1. We don't need to say sorry for everything . Sometimes you've just got to roll with the punches and accept what comes your way. Don't be...

• Professor Chuck Marsh

If you've ever taken a Journalism class, there is a 50 percent chance you have had him. Professor Chuck Marsh currently teaches the...

• Weary of Winter?

I hate the cold. I hate the feeling of never being warm, the way the wind smacks me in the face when I’m trudging across campus, cursing...

• How to Stay Ahead of Midterms

Whether you like it or not midterms are right around the corner. Before we start thinking about the Spring Break rays we are about to soak...

• Kelly Caffrey '18

Name: Kelly Caffrey Hometown: Marysville, Kansas Major: Nursing Relationship Status: Single Twitter: @ CaffreyKelly Favorite Season: My...

• Tunnel of Oppression

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 03/04/2015 - 10:00 to Fri, 03/06/2015 - 17:00
    Location: 
    Sabatini Multicultural Resource Center

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style