Her Campus KU Archives

• The Must Watch Film Picks

The Water Diviner The Water Diviner is a film starring Russell Crowe, following the story of a father who loses all of his three boys in...

• Summer 2015 Bucket List

1. Take a road trip. It doesn't have to be far, it doesn't have to be somewhere exciting, it just has to happen. 2. Find your signature...

• Nikki Multer '15

Name: Nikki Multer Year: Senior Major: Economics with a minor in Business Relationship Status: Single (ayyy) Instagram: @nikkimulter How...

• 10 Classes To Take This Fall

College is a time for new experiences. Here are 10 classes that you need take this fall. 1. Astronomy: Quest for Extraterrestrial Life (...

• 5 People We Forget to Thank

In this video I wanted to take a minute to thank those (and encourage you to thank them as well) that maybe don't get thanked as much as...

• Kaylin Sangimino '15

Name: Kaylin Sangimino Year: Senior Major: Political Science and Italian Relationship status: In a loving relationship. Twitter: @kaylinsan...

• 11 Things Asian American Parents Do

This article does not reflect the views of Her Campus or Her Campus KU, and is the opinion of the writer. 1. NO SHOES IN THE HOUSE ( Source...

• Brody Kain Horn '15

Name: Brody Kain Horn Age: 22 Major: Theatre Performance/ Minor in Communications Twitter: @Brodyhorn Instagram: @Brodyhorn If you could...

• Dusty Meyers '15

As a senior at the University of Kansas graduating in May, Dusty Meyers will leave quite the mark on the artistic community at KU and in...

• "Love Is..."

Catch Brody Horn and Michael Wysong's new song cycle "Love Is..." on Saturday, May 9, 8 p.m. @ The Lied Center!

• DIY Jewelry Tray

As someone who has lost more earring backs than she cares to count, I have learned the importance of keeping a jewelry tray on my night...

• Preston Abeln '18

Name: Preston Abeln Major: Psychology Year: Class of 2018 Hometown: Overland Park Relationship Status: Taken What brought you here to KU?...

• The Best of Kentucky Derby Style

At the 141st Kentucky Derby, it's hard to keep your eyes on the race with all of the fancy and bold hat choices the women make. A win from...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style