This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Established in 2003 with locations in Lawrence and Manhattan, Kansas, Kieu’s has provided affordable, Pinterest-worthy fashion for countless Kansas Colligettes. If you don’t live near one of these locations, never fear! Kieu’s has an online store as well.

Kieu’s is always stocked with beautiful pieces, including dresses for a wide range of occasions from Sunday brunch to prom. Kieu’s is your one-stop-shop for all formal events, so not only are you sure to find the perfect dress, but they also have adorable shoes, handbags, jewelry, shape-wear, tights and more.

If you don’t have an event coming up, but you are still craving a shopping spree, Kieu’s is perfect for that too! They carry a variety of trendy everyday wear, and they are constantly bringing in new styles reflecting the cutting-edge trends featured on the runway. Check in often to find new killer additions to your closet.

Love what you see in store, but feel lost trying to put outfits together? Kieu’s has you covered there, too, with their online fashion blog! Kieu’s representatives Logan and Amanda take some of the hottest pieces from the store and show off multiple ways you can wear them to achieve the right look for your personal style. Happy Shopping, Ladies!

Lawrence Location: 738 Massachusetts Street  

785.856.5438

Manhattan Location: 431 Poyntz Avenue

785.320.7878

Online Store: kieus.com

Fashion Blog: kieusblog.com

All images taken from Kieus Look Book

I am a Chicago native, and a student at the University of Kansas. I'm studying secondary education with an emphasis in English, and I hope to earn my masters in special education. My favorite things in the world are puppies, girl's nights in, and perfectly balanced caramel macchiatos. My least favorite things are clowns, writer's block, and going to the dentist. If you want to know more about me, just read my articles! I will try to put my own personal spin on every topic I cover. Her Campus rules, Rock Chalk!