This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

A CD is a perfect thing to gift as a college student — relatively cheap, personal and easy to find. There is no age requirement to enjoy a good CD, so it literally could be a possibility for the whole family. Attach a note that says why you thought they’d enjoy this album and it will always mean something special to the recipient. Below are three of the best albums to consider giving this holiday season- regardless of gender, age, or music preference.

1. “25” — Adele

Adele’s new album is everything you thought it would be and a little more. After a brief hiatus since “Skyfall,” Adele released this stellar album Nov. 20 and has already sold 3.38 million copies during its first week on the market. As they say, numbers don’t lie. This album is full of soulful melodies packed full with emotion and things left unsaid. It’s practically a guarantee that everyone from your dog to your great aunt will appreciate this stellar album for Christmas. (You can pick it up here for only $12.99.)

2. “Anything is Possible and Nothing Makes Sense” — Twin Limb  

Twin Limb’s new album dropped Nov. 13th. You could describe this album as a modern-psychedelic indie-rock culmination. You can grab this album for a steal since they’re relatively unheard of — perfect for your super chill cousin who is always ahead of music game. This album really hit the vocals on the head too — they blend seamlessly to create a funky album perfect for any age.

3. “Hold My Home” — Cold War Kids

Cold War Kids dropped this album in Oct. 2014 but is still great for the 2015 gifting season. You can get it here for only $10. This album is more rocker than the others, which makes it perfect for your edgier relatives. But, worry not, nothing is too hardcore on here. “Hold My Home” is a great driving album, full of great songs to rock out to on the open road (regardless of the season). Be sure to listen to “First” when you have two free feet because there is guaranteed foot tapping to be had.

All three of these albums are great options because of their versatility and the hard work put into them. All three albums were a long time coming, and now that they’re here, what a better way to ring in the holidays than by sharing these awesome jams. None will break the bank, but all of them are guaranteed to bring a smile and some dancing this holiday season and every time they crank your awesome gift.