This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

A proud Chicagoan, Henry Nash graces the freshmen of long hall McBride with his CA presence. He is so loved by the freshmen in his hall that, on any given weeknight, one can hear his residents calling for him from anywhere in the hall. He is enthusiastic, funny, and truly one of a kind.

Name: Henry Nash

Age: 19

Major: Undeclared

Year: Sophomore

HCK: What activities are you involved in on campus?

HN: Kenyon College Drama Club, Kenyon Review Associates, and club soccer consume most of my time. I do a few other things, too. 

HCK: What is your favorite thing/place on Kenyon’s campus?

HN: My favorite place on campus is probably Sunset Point. That or under the bridge on the Gap Trail. A close second/third is the third floor of Ascension. 

HCK: What is on your Kenyon bucket list?

HN: Hmmm. I suppose getting out to The Caves is on there. I think I’d like to live in a Taft before I graduate. And see more of the Knox County countryside. 

HCK: Describe yourself in 5 fun words.

HN: I’m Henry Nash. Wow! Fun!

HCK: What would be your theme song?

HN: Probably “Dancing in the Moonlight” by King Harvest. That song is literally the jam.

HCK: What would the movie of your life be called?

HN: Racing Stripes II

HCK: Any advice for Kenyon freshmen that you never were given?

HN: Sleep shouldn’t be your last priority. Once you get off your sleep game, life gets weird and confusing. Remember: you’re an animal first! 

HCK: If you were to go anywhere in the world, for studies or just to travel, where would you go and why?

HN: I don’t know if I could tell you why, but I think Mumbai would be wild. That, or Paris. Paris is great.

Keep keeping on, Henry. Keep keeping on.