This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

If there’s one thing that can be said about Kenyon students, they certainly have their own style. And while trends come and go, there are a few items that are too comfy, enduring and cute to go out of style! Check out what makes the list as quintessential Kenyon clothing:

L.L. Bean Boots
Girls and guys of Kenyon alike hike up and down muddy Middle Path in these iconic boots. They’re great, mostly because they’re resistant to the wear and tear of Ohio winters. These boots are insanely comfortable and last for years, thanks to their rubber bottoms and full-grain leather body. Style tip: they look even better if you have a pair of thick, heavyweight socks peaking over the top, plus you’ll stay dry and be even warmer!

Patagonia Women’s Re-Tool Snap-T® Pullover
You can spot these fleece pullovers all over the 43022 in a myriad of colors and patterns, especially on Sunday and during Finals Week. They have a snazzy chest pocket and can be worn layered or just by themselves for those cooler Gambier days! Throw one on with sweatpants and sneakers or dress it up a bit with an oxford and riding boots!

Hunter Original Rain Boots
When it’s grey and gloomy, these boots add bright pops of color to the The Hill. The best thing about wearing them is that you can splash about like there’s no tomorrow. You can find them in a glossy or matte finish; tall or short. The colors range anywhere from a peppy pillar-box red to a chic, understated moss green. You can even buy socks that fold over the brim to keep your toes extra cozy.

Barbour Utility Jacket
For over a century, Barbour has been manufacturing some of the world’s best outerwear. If you love the outdoors, these beautiful waxed, quilted and wool jackets are for you. Functional, dynamic and timeless, you’ll wear one forever. Popular colors are rustic, olive and black. They boast a relaxed fit that is good for when you’re on the go!

Lululemon Yoga Pant
Whether you’re off to a yoga class at the KAC or heading to the library to get some work done, these stretchy pants are good for anytime of day. They feature a convenient back waistband pocket to store your keys or cards, are supremely comfortable, and come in just about every size, shape, length, fit and pattern you can possibly imagine. These are definitely made for the power woman on the go!

Ally Bruschi is a senior political science major at Kenyon College. She spent this past summer interning as a writer with both The Daily Meal, a digital media group  dedicated to "all things food and drink" and The Borgen Project, a non-profit organization that partners with U.S. policymakers to alleviate global poverty. Before entering the "real world" of jobs, however, Ally spent many summers as a counselor at an all-girls summer camp in Vermont, aka the most wonderful place on earth. A good book, a jar of peanut butter, a well-crafted Spotify playlist, and a lazy dog could get her through even the worst of days.