This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

Name: Joshua Luciano Agunos

Age: 18, going on 19 (November 3rd)

Year: 2018

Hometown: San Diego, California

Major: (Shrugs) I’m thinking about a minor in Women’s and Gender Studies

Activities: Ransom Notes, Chamber Singers, Renegade Theater and Unity House

Power animal: An otter or some sort of other cuddly mammal.

What’s your favorite thing about Kenyon so far?

Oh my god, the people! I just feel like even though we’re a small college, everyone that I see walking along middle path or anywhere, there are still people I don’t know. Every new face that I see I think, “Oh there’s a new friend, possibly!” And everyone is very genuinely friendly, which I really love.

What’s something that most people at Kenyon don’t know about you?

I feel like I’m kind of an open book, so this is hard! I guess I like dancing a lot.

You have great fashion taste [editor’s note: Luca has a fantastic Alpaca sweater that he doesn’t wear often enough, in my opinion]. Out of all the pieces in your wardrobe, which one do you love the most?

Oh! I’m going to have to say my cat sweater, because not only is it a super awesome sweater with cats on it, it belonged to my mom and dad. They would both wear it at home. It’s something that connects me to them. I like that their fashion sense is coming back around – for real, some of the coolest stuff I own used to be theirs. I’m rocking their fashion!

Have you created any Peirce Hacks you would like to share?

It’s not really complicated, but it’s definitely one of my favorites! I love making Oreo ice cream! You just mix frozen yogurt of your choosing, Oreo pieces, and marshmallow fluff. Marshmallow fluff is key! Also kind of the Oreo’s, but I just really love the fact that marshmallow fluff is always on hand.

Since you like ice cream so much, if you could be an ice-cream flavor, which would you be and why?

Rainbow sherbet, for sure! There are so many flavors in it and its always colorful and fun and you taste something different every time.

Finally, name one thing on your Kenyon Bucket list.

Doing a rainy undie run. Or a snowy undie run, but that would be dangerous…