Campus Cutie: Kevin Pan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

Kevin, right, with Snoopy tie and BFF Alex Pang ‘15.

Name: Kevin Pan

Age: 21

Year: 2015

Major: Molecular biology

Hometown: Cincinnati, OH

Relationship status: Single and ready to mingle

On-campus activities: Student council president, Alpha Delta Phi, golf team, admissions fellow/interviewer

If you were a Peirce station, which would you be and why?

None of the above. I’m the peanut butter sneeze guard.

Name three musical artists you’d like to see in concert before you die.

Celine Dion, Bruce Springsteen, Kanye West

Now M/F/K the above.

Marry Bruce (obviously), kill Celine because then “My Heart Will Go On” will be ironic, F Kanye.

How’s your and Kelsey’s deli challenge going?

We got halfway there, and then…uh. Senior Week.

What’s #1 on your Kenyon bucket list?

See Alex Pang smile, out of joy, not pain.

Favorite class you’ve taken?

Environmental toxicology, because it was very relevant to know what things in this world are going to kill me someday.

Name a superpower you WOULDN’T want to have, and why.

I wouldn’t want to be super-fast, because I’d probably run into things. Namely cars and large trees.

Finally, if Jeni’s made a flavor of ice cream based on you, what would it be, and what would you name it?

The Kale Delight, and it would just be a Peirce kale smoothie with vanilla soft-serve and a drizzle of caramel.

Rekha is a senior English and Film double major who breaks out in stress hives at the prospect of graduating. While abroad at Exeter, she was a huge fan of clotted cream, Topshop, and the sheep that hang out on the sides of roads; now that she's back at Kenyon, she is a fan of roaming the library sans shoes and eating Doritos too loudly on the third floor.