Campus Cutie: George Costanzo ’19

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

Name: George Costanzo

Age: 19

Class: Freshman, 2019

Hometown: Cleveland, OH

Majors: Political Science and Environmental Studies

Campus Activities: Kokosingers, Student Government, HPA, Unity House, Gund Gallery Associate, Kenyon College Chamber Singers

Her Campus Kenyon: If you had to stay in the same place for the rest of your life, where would you want to be?

George Costanzo: Quebec, on the Gatineau River. It’s by far my favorite place in the world.

HCK: Twizzlers or Red Vines?

GC: Twizzlers. Obviously.

HCK: What is the theme song of your life?

GC: “King Kuta” by Kendrick Lamar or “Rhapsody in Blue” by George Gershwin.

HCK: Go-to Peirce Station?

GC: I’ve been a vegetarian for a while, so you can usually find me at the vegetarian station.

HCK: W​hat is your favorite place on campus?

GC: Definitely Makeout Point (Sunset Point, to the rest of Kenyon).

HCK: Weirdest experience on ca​mpus so far?

GC: Plugging my bloody nose with a tampon, She’s the Man-style.

HCK: ​Next item on your Kenyon Bucket List?

GC: Resurrect a corpse from the cemetery.

HCK: ​Name one thing Kenyon doesn’t know about you, but should.

GC: I have a sixth sense. If you want to know what it is, take me to the creepy, three-floor antique shop in Mount Vernon. Also, take me to Fiesta Mexicana. Then I’ll share my secret.

HCK: ​Describe your perfect day at Kenyon.

GC: First, a Peirce breakfast to start the day off right. Then I would want to have a movie day with my friends and lots of takeout from the Cove. The end to this perfect day would include drinking hot chocolate while we listen to records outside of Gund Commons.

Hannah Joan

Kenyon '18

Hannah is one of the Campus Coordinators for Her Campus Kenyon. She is a Buffalo native and plant enthusiast studying English and Women's and Gender Studies as a junior at Kenyon College.