This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

Name: Molly McCleary
Age: 21
Year: 2014
Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts 
Major/Minor: Neuroscience major; Music & Biology double minor
Campus Involvement: KCDC, StageFemmes, Women’s Rugby, Chamber Singers

1. Name one thing no one at Kenyon knows about you.
Contrary to popular belief, I have never taken a drama class at Kenyon. Or ever. So, no, I’m not a drama major (and you should stop asking what my thesis is unless you want to hear about background music and executive control of the brain)

2. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could be good at art. It would be really fun.

3. What was the best part of freshman year?
Meeting the loves of my Kenyon life, my beloved roommates. We’ve lived in a triple or apartment together every semester since freshman year. I don’t understand why Public Affairs hasn’t written 5 articles about us yet. We even lived in Mather 2 years in a row and sophomore year we lost 50 square feet in the lottery.

4. We hear you lead quite the morning workout. If you were an exercise machine, what would you be and why?
Free weights…duh! Exercise machines are terrible for you.

5. Describe your dream job.
I’m living it…No, but in real life, this is a difficult question because I have three divergent paths that are all appealing.

6. Who’s your Kenyon professor friend crush?
Professor Heuchener in the Music department. I took 20th Century Music with him last semester and it was among the top two best classes I’ve taken at Kenyon. He has many dogs and is super awesome.

7. Best book you read this year?
The best science book I’ve ever read is called Incognito. It’s about zombie systems in the brain (editorial note: WTF?) Also, senior year I read Sophie’s Choice in AP Lit. It’s an incredible book.

8. What’s your favorite Peirce food?
Corn dogs…duh. I will also say that their fish has been great recently. The tuna yesterday was very good.

9. What are some of your pet peeves?
Inefficiency; when people smack their mouth when they’re chewing in a silent room; people who don’t write down things that they should’ve written down.

10. What’s your favorite theatrical production so far at Kenyon?
BALM IN GILEAD. I’d never worked on such an atmospheric piece before, and I didn’t really think that I liked stage managing a lot before I did it. And then I realized I loved it. It was an “aha” moment.

11. Who are your heroes?
Chris Ellsworth, Tina Fey, and Hillary Clinton (minus some things, but mostly)

12. Do you have any battle wounds from your time working in the scene shop?
I actually don’t…I’m very, very safe. But I do currently have a scratch because I let a door fall on me.

13. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
It should probably be something long. Maybe Wagner?

14. What’s your favorite part of the brain?
The brain stem. Without it  I wouldn’t be alive (and you wouldn’t be either!)

15. If you were president of Kenyon for 24 hours, what would you do first?
I would knock down the Hill Theater and build a new one.

16. MFK, Famous Kenyon alumni edition: Josh Radnor, Paul Newman, Alison Janney.
Marry Alison Janney (she’s the most talented out of all of these), F*ck Paul Newman (pretty talented but I don’t want to marry a corpse), Kill Josh Radnor.

17. Four fun facts about yourself?

1. I forgot my calculator when I took the SAT.
  2. I curled as a young child.
  3. Last year I completed the Tough Mudder (which included getting electrocuted by a fence)
  4. I lead an unofficial workout class — MWF at 8 am. Get swoll or get out.
[Photo Source: Facebook]

Emma Miller, from Shaker Heights, Ohio,  is a senior Drama major at Kenyon College. She is a co-president of StageFemmes, a Kenyon student theatre organization dedicated to showcasing the talents of women in drama. Emma spends her summers as Assistant Director at a Jewish performing arts camp. Emma is thrilled to be in her second year as co-Campus Correspondent for Kenyon's HC chapter.  Emma was a founding staff member of her high school's online magazine, and her writings have also been published on the FBomb. She is passionate about girls' education, Jimmy Fallon, iced tea, Ireland, Cleveland, and SmartWool socks. 
Ally Bruschi is a senior political science major at Kenyon College. She spent this past summer interning as a writer with both The Daily Meal, a digital media group  dedicated to "all things food and drink" and The Borgen Project, a non-profit organization that partners with U.S. policymakers to alleviate global poverty. Before entering the "real world" of jobs, however, Ally spent many summers as a counselor at an all-girls summer camp in Vermont, aka the most wonderful place on earth. A good book, a jar of peanut butter, a well-crafted Spotify playlist, and a lazy dog could get her through even the worst of days.