This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

Able to juggle two comps theses at once, improv scarily accurate impersonations of Julie Andrews singing Cove menu, and elliptical like it’s nobody’s business, Audrey Davis might be part superhero. Audrey, along with Cheyenne Davis ’15 (set design), and Elizabeth Furman ’15 (choreography), is fulfilling her senior thesis in Drama with this weekend’s mainstage production of Euripides’ Bakkhai (See it tonight and Saturday at 8 pm in the Bolton Theater.  Tickets for Kenyon students are $2). As the production’s dramaturg, she is basically expert on everything about the play and its historical context, kind of like a theater-minded Dorothy Ann from the Magic School Bus.Whether she’s sharing stories about her Funny or Die internship this summer, her encyclopedic knowledge of Anne Boleyn, or the Fairly Oddparents, Audrey is one Campus Celeb worth chatting to.

Name: Audrey Davis

Age: 21

Year: 2015

Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA

Major: Drama and History

What activities are you involved in on campus?

I’m a sister of Alpha Sigma Tau, a member of the Archons Society, I’m a Kenyon Review associate, a member of J Street U Kenyon, and I do student theater.

What is your patronus?

I think I would be one of Taylor Swift’s cats, because I’m assuming they are more powerful than other cats.

You did a lot of research for Bakkhai about Ancient Greece. Which Greek God do you most identify with?

I like Artemis because she likes the outdoors and hates men.

Describe Bakkhai in three words.

Blood, Vengeance, Issa

As a Drama major, what play and role do you wish you could perform at Kenyon?

I would love to be Rizzo in a production of Grease.   

If you could party with any three people in the world, who would they be and why?

I would say Taylor Swift because she is my everything… I don’t know what else to say about her. Then Josh Hutcherson, because he is also my everything, but in a different way, and then I would also invite Jennifer Lawrence so that it’s less weird that Josh Hutcherson is in the mix and he doesn’t get suspicious about the true nature of his invite.

If Jeni’s made an ice cream just for you, what flavor would it be and why?

I think a nutella flavor but with extra helping of nutella would be the most accurate.

What is one thing on your Kenyon bucket list?

To swim in the pool at the KAC —  I go there every day, but I’ve never been in!

What is your theme song?

Traditionally, it used to be “Bitch” by Meredith Brooks, but it is being quickly usurped by Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space” because I’m nightmare dressed like a daydream.

Finally, I know you are a huge Nickelodeon fan. Which Nicktoon character would you want to meet and why?

I would want to meet Danny Phantom because he is super hot. I would want to ask him how the Ghost Zone works. If the ghost stuff is in his DNA, according to the theme song, then how does that work? Is he half dead? Or totally dead? If he’s a ghost is it a state of being or is he a monster? I am just so curious.

Abigail Roberts is a senior English/Creative Writing major at Kenyon College. When she's not writing, she's wasting away on Netflix, voting, or being weird about Victorian literature.