Tis the Season for Holiday Survival Kits!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

We are literally obsessed with the products that Her Campus nationals sends us for our survival kits. Each time we get a new kit, it’s like Christmas day….and for this particular kit, it kind of is! Each one of these items is a go-to during the holiday season, so keep scrolling and fall in love with the products that we love!

Alba Botanica ® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Relief Gel

This gel is a life saver! When you need a fast fix, this product immediately revives the eyes while cucumber, green tea and caffeine help illuminate, re-energize and reduce puffiness. What a wake-up call! Aren’t completely satisfied yet? Well, it’s also hypo-allergenic, pocket-sized, gentle and effective!

Tarte Cosmetics

Tarteist ™ PRO Palette

This palette has 20 different ultra-pigmented shades powered by naturally derived ingredients. Why do we love it? The PRO Palette is perfect for any occasion whether you are going out for ladies night or low-key date night, there is a perfect look for you.

Light, Camera, Lashes ™

This best-selling vegan mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes & conditions, acting like a push-up bra for your lashes. Curls & separates every lash with a 360° magniLASH wand for a naturally defined & voluminous look. The mascara’s blend of good-for-you ingredients like rice bran, olive esters & provitamin B5 soften & nourish lashes with each stroke. P.S It won’t clump or flake!

BEING hand cream

It’s cuffing season and you know what that means…going on cute dates and holding hands with your S/O! Make sure you have the softest hands that also smell great with BEING hand cream. These awesome scents aren’t like anything else! 

Krazy Glue

I know what you’re thinking, “How does Krazy Glue have anything to do with beauty products?” These cute little singles have just enough for a fast fix! Krazy Glue bonds to ceramic, wood, vinyl, metal and plastic! Krazy Glue might not be something to help out your beauty look, but it is definitely a handy item to have around the house this holiday season!

#ActuallySheCan + LE MOTTO 

These #ActuallySheCan tanks were created in partnership with Le Motto. Made in a soft, breathable cotton blend, the tanks are a perfect choice for activewear. Wear them to the gym or layer them underneath a jean jacket to class!

Lexi Marco

Kent State '20

Lexi is a public relations major with a marketing minor at Kent State University. She acts as a CC and Social Media Director for Her Campus Kent State and has been active in the chapter for two years. You can find Lexi at a local coffee shop or at her home in Youngstown, Ohio playing with her dogs. Instagram- mexilarco Twitter- leximarco
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.