Is there really going to be a Life-Size 2?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

We all know and love the iconic Disney movie Life-Size, starring Tyra Banks and Lindsey Lohan. Seriously, what young girl did not love the story of young Casey (Lohan) bringing to life her old doll Eve (Banks), who she then had to teach all the challenges of the ordinary world like cleaning, cooking and having a job. You might not realize that It has been a long 17 years since Life-Size first debuted on Disney Channel in 2000, so I’m sure we all can agree that a sequel to this Disney favorite is long overdue. Finally, our wishes have been granted.

Yes, you read correct, after multiple rumors Life-size 2 is finally heading our way sooner than later. Tyra Banks is not only returning to the big screen as a star of Life-Size 2, but as an executive producer. In order to to target the millennial audience this new film is set to change outlets from Disney Channel to Freeform (ABC Family).

You may be curious about whether or not Lindsey Lohan is going to join her co-star and reprise her role in the film. Well, as of now, there is no indication that Lohan will be returning; however, Tyra Banks has reached out explaining that she does indeed want Lohan to join her.

There is not much said about the film yet. We do know that the story line will be a bit more mature since the original audience has grown up along with the actors. With that being said, it came natural to edge up the plot. Lastly, we know that its debut in December comes with a slight holiday theme.

Let’s just hope the sequel does not disappoint (as usual) and that it is just as good as the first. After all, we have been patient fans for 17 years!!!!

Life-Size 2 will debut December 2018 as a part of Freeform’s 25 days of Christmas program.

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.