This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

It is officiallyfall, YAY! It has already began feeling like fall lately but now that it is officially fall, it is time to update your look. This means you have to put away those shorts and pull out your jeans and leggings (I know none of you are complaining about the leggings!). It is also sweater-weather. I am a huge thrifter and I suggest thrifting all of your fall sweaters! They are already 110% more comfortable and are 1/2 the cost. I love to pair my big sweaters with a statement necklace and when I am going outside I pair it with a scarf. I am a huge fan of boots as well, whether they are your favorite knee-highs, combats, or even on those really cold days, your Uggs! 

It is also time to update that makeup look! Put away your corals, and bring on the cranberry red shades! Your lipstick shades can make or break your look. It is really important to make sure that your shade of lipstick is not too much for what you do with your eye-makeup. But, the perfect look is always the cat-eye liner and a bold lip! Also, pull out all of your nude and red polishes. My favorite darker nude nail polish shade is “You Don’t Know Jaques” by Opi, which is pictured above. 

As most of you may know (which is something I did not know last year), you are going to need your winter coats before the 3rd week in October so, you have to try to look super cute until then, because we all know when Winter hits, none of us care what we look like as long as we are not getting frostbit! 

Danie Minor

Kent State

Hey there! My name is Danie Minor, and I am a recent graduate of Kent State. I was a PR major who minored in Fashion Media Writing. I am currently on the job hunt and would love to work within the lifestyle PR realm. I am a city girl from the D.C. metro area. Make sure you check out my personal blog: Definingdanie.com! You can also find me on socialite @danieminor13!
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.