How to Have the Perfect Girls’ Night in with Our Back to School Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

So you’re back to school, finally settled down with your classes, met some new friends and now you want to have a girls’ night in to kick back and relax; but you’re not sure how to do it? No need to look any farther because we have the answer to your problem right here with our survival kit. From how to plan a girl’s night in to ending it on a high note, we’ve got everything you’ll need. 

ERIN CONDREN

Erin Condren Mid Century Circles – Academic Planner

Trying to plan for your girl’s night in while staying on top of school work? The Erin Condren Academic Planner is perfect for the job. This modern design includes 6 months for monthly and weekly tasks, lined paper for note taking as well as separate pages for important tasks such as projects and exams.

STERIPOD

Steripod Toothbrush Protector

You’ve decide to have your girls’ night in at your friend’s apartment off-campus, but you need something to secure your toothbrush from germs. While browsing through the internet, you come across the Steripod Toothbrush Protector. Not only does it protect your toothbrush against germs, it also keeps it smelling fresh and clean up to three months!

L’ORÉAL PARIS

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist

Your girls’ night in has begun and your guests want to start off with a fashion show. But before you guys get dressed up, you need to make sure your skin is flawless. So you use the L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes to achieve the perfect tan for your fashion show. This also comes in the form of a spray can, L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist, if you’d prefer that version.

BED HEAD BY TIGI

Your skin looks good, but now you’re worried about your hair. Your hair genius best friend pulls out some Bed Head TIGI products to achieve the hairstyle of your dreams.  The Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo is perfect for a voluminous look, Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo is great to transform lifeless hair into a clean kickstart, the Hard Head Hairspray will hold your new ‘do in place all night and if you want it all – shine, hold, humidity resistance use the Masterpiece Shine Hairspray.

AÉROPOSTALE

So your skin is prepped, your hair is done, your outfit is put together; but something is missing. Accessories. Your fashionista friend just got a ton of accessories from Aéropostale, allowing you to express your style and creativity. You can show off your bling with earrings and rings, make a statement with chokers, show off your hairstyle with headbands or hair ties, look chic with shades or accessorize with a wallet. You can find similar products to the one’s shown below here.

HI-CHEW CANDY

All that prepping for the fashion show has left everyone hungry and now they want a snack before the pizza arrives. Your foodie friend pulls out bags of fruit flavored Hi-Chew candies from Japan. You see an assortment of flavors from strawberry to cherry and you can’t wait to try them all!

SPINDRIFT SPARKLING WATER

Now, you are looking for something yummy to drink with your Hi-Chew candies so your fitness-loving friend recommends Spindrift Sparkling Water! She says that Spindrift is America’s first and only sparkling water with real, squeezed fruit. It comes in all kinds of different flavors like grapefruit, lemon, orange mango, and so much more

FREEMAN BEAUTY

It’s almost time to go to bed and you’re all pretty exhausted. However, your beauty guru friend reminds everyone that they still need to prep their skin before going to bed. She showcases three products from Freeman Beauty, a line dedicated to making your skin feel and smell good with fresh botanicals. First she shows everyone the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask, which exfoliates the skin for a clean complexion. The second product she shows you is the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser which is perfect for oily-breakout prone skin because it helps control oil. The last product she showcases is the Feeling Beautiful™ Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud which helps exfoliate for softness and clarity. 

After washing your face, you and your besties quickly fall asleep with sweet dreams of the perfect girls’ night in. Follow at @HCKentState on social media to find out how to get your hands on these products and have the perfect girls’ night in.

Ciao everyone! My name is Marion Kpandeyenge and I am currently a freshman at Kent State University, where I am majoring in Fashion Merchandising. I have a passion for fashion, but my love for writing holds a very special place in my heart.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.