This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Join Her Campus at Kent State, Makeup Madhouse by Carrie Esser and the Makeup Artists of Kent State for a night of beauty and relaxation. Enjoy make-up demos by Carrie Esser and plenty of samples and giveaways. Special prizes will be given to the first 10 attendees and admission to this event is FREE.

Who: Anyone with a passion for beauty or wants to learn tips and tricks of the perfect contour, smokey eye and more! 

What: Makeup demos, free samples and giveaways!

When: Tuesday, April 17th from 7-9pm

Where: 137 Bowman Hall 

Check out the Facebook event for more details!

Sammy Pesick is a Senior Fashion Merchandising major at Kent State University with minors in Fashion Media and Marketing. She has a passion for food and a weakness for designer purses while polka dots are her aesthetic. Sammy is currently the President and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Kent State where she strives to share her love of Her Campus with the Kent State community.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.