This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Thanksgiving is one of the biggest traveling holidays of the year. For all this upcoming travel, easy and comfortable outfits are a must! Here are four tips and outfit ideas that will have your traveling in style this holiday season!

1. Whether in the car or on a plane, no one wants to sit in a stiff pair of pants. A pair of leggings is the next best thing to pajama pants!

2. Planes can get chilly; blanket scarves are a huge fall trend and can keep you warm on the plane! Try one in a festive plaid. 

3. Make sure you wear shoes you’re comfortable in. A flat pair of riding boots are perfect for walking around and waiting in line at the airport.

4. If you want to wear jeans, choose a pair of jeggings. They’re stretchy, soft, and comfortable for long trips. Picking a bag in a bright color is easier to keep track of in a sea of black bags. 

Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.