College Fashion Week: A Girl’s Guide To Glam

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

We all know and love College Fashion Week! Every so often, we find ourselves wondering “How did she get her hair like that?” or “What makeup brand is she wearing?” Wonder no more, because we have the perfect guide to every essential us gals need for CFW!

What? Bed Head by TIGI Curlipops

Why use it? This beauty heats up super quick for whenever you need curls on-the-go! The Bed Head Curlipops is simple and fun to use and it even comes with a glove to protect your hand from the heat while using the product!

How can I get this? Bed Head by TIGI Curlipops 1″ Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

What? Bed Head by TIGI Line Up ½’ electric green mini ceramic straightener

Why use it? For those of us who are big into traveling, this is the perfect tool! Take it in your carry on, your purse or even slide it in your makeup bag. When you find yourself trying to make room in your suitcase, this little cutie takes up hardly any room and straightens your hair to the full effect that a normal size straightener would do!

How can I get this? Bed Head by TIGI Electric Green 1/2″ Mini Ceramic Flat Iron

What? Bed Head by TIGI Mini Masterpiece hairspray

Why use it? After you’re done curling or straightening your hair, grab this hairspray for the perfect finish. This product doesn’t leave hair looking crunchy, instead it leaves hair looking shiny while holding your hair in place!

How can I get this? Bed Head by TIGI Travel Size Masterpiece Shine Hairspray

What? Ulta Beauty’s Roller Lash Benefit black mascara

Why us it? Roller Lash isn’t just any mascara. It has a patent-pending “hook n’ roll” design which catches your lashes and lifts and curls them simultaneously. Perfect for date night!

How can I get this? Roller Lash Super Curling & Lifting Mascara Mini

What? Ulta Beauty’s Glitter Eye Top Coat in Fairy Princess, Bronze Bombshell and Deep End

Why use it? Throw one of these awesome shades over your regular eyeshadow or even over a primer! Each one of these add a little sparkle to your everyday look and will sure turn heads on a girls night out!

How can I get this? Ulta Beauty Glitter Eye Top Coat

What? It Cosmetics Brow Powder

Why use it? Not only is this a universal shade, but it lasts all day! One end is the brow powder and the other is a brow wand to smooth out any imperfections.

How can I get this? Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil

What? Power Gloss Universal Charger by POPSUGAR

Why use it? We all know how frustrating it is when we’re on the go and our phone is dying. But this cute, little charger can fit right in your makeup bag! Charge any device with its own cord!

How can I get this? POPSUGAR Must Have Box

What?  Ulta Beauty’s Bb Thickening Shampoo&Conditioner, Bb Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo&Conditioner and Bb Pret-a-powder

Why use it? These products feel so nice in your hair! The thickening shampoo and conditioner work together to thicken your hair and prevent random strands from falling out, and the Invisible Oils Shampoo and conditioner leave hair silky and smooth. No time to wash your hair tonight? Just use the Bb pret-a-powder to soak up any oils in your hair and volumizes!

How can I get this? Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer, Invisible Oil Shampoo, Invisible Oil Conditioner, Thickening Conditioner, Thickening Spray, Thickening Shampoo, Pret-A-Powder

What? Christian Lacroix Sticky Notes by POPSUGAR

Why use it? This little pocket book is filled with ombre colored sticky notes to take notes, make reminders or doodle while in class!

How can I get this? POPSUGAR Must Have Box

What? Unplugged dusti stick on screen cleaners by POPSUGAR

Why use it? Say goodbye to screen smudges! Stick these on your computer to get off excess dust and smears (so you can clearly read all the amazing HC articles!)

What? Power Your Happy by Lisa Sugar by POPSUGAR

Why use it? Lisa Sugar gives us insight on how she created her dream job and found her happiness which is the perfect motivation for us college gals to “grab the bull by the horns” and do what we love!

Lexi Marco

Kent State '20

Lexi is a public relations major with a marketing minor at Kent State University. She acts as a CC and Social Media Director for Her Campus Kent State and has been active in the chapter for two years. You can find Lexi at a local coffee shop or at her home in Youngstown, Ohio playing with her dogs. Instagram- mexilarco Twitter- leximarco
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.