Campus Celeb: Lori Kratzenburg

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Meet Lori! The Vice President of Chi Omega Lambda Delta!

Name: Lori Kratzenberg

Major/ Minors: Fashion Merchandising / Marketing

Year: Senior

What’s your involvement at Kent State?:  Member of FSO 

Home town: Plain City, Ohio

How/Why did you decide to go greek?: My sister was a Chi O at KSU !

What’s your favorite part of being Vice President of Chi Omega?: Being able to showcase my leadership skills and to be a role model for the chapter

What’s the hardest part about being Vice President?: Having to balance time between my duties while also maintaining a social life and grades

What do you hope to be doing 5 years form now and why?: Hopefully will be working my way West to become a celebrity stylist! Or working at a well-known company in Columbus as a Stylist or Buyer

What advice do you give girls thinking about majoring in fashion merchandising?: Always put your 100% best foot forward, because it is very competitive and to separate yourself from the rest of the girls to show what is special about yourself

What will you miss most about Kent State?: My sorority and my fashion classes! (And all my friends!!!) 

Hello! I'm Morgan! I'm a Junior majoring in Visual Journalism. My passions include photography and graphic design. I'm obsessed with Dunkin Donuts, and puppies are my weakness. Check out my articles!
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.