10 reasons why dogs make life better

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

1. They’re always happy

Unlike people, dogs don’t have “bad days”, whenever they see you, their day is always good!

2. Cuddle buddies

Who needs boys when you have dogs?

3. Instant food vaccuums

Drop something? Don’t worry, the dog probably gobbled it up by now. You can always find your dog chilling underneath the table during any meal. 

4. You can dress them up

Not only is this cute, but it’s hilarious.

5. Belly rubs

Anytime. Anywhere. They won’t roll back over until they get their belly rub.

6. Adventure Buddy

Dogs are always up for running around outside and exploring the outdoors. So, when in need of an adventure, it’s always easy to grab your furry friend and head to the park.

7. They are instant mood changers

Dogs know when your upset and they’ll do anything to cheer you up (including lick your face until you stop crying).

8. Dogs improve your physical wellbeing

Not only do humans require physical activity, but dogs do too! This way, you both can go on walks and get in a daily routine.

9. There’s never a dull moment

Dogs have so much personality. They don’t call them “man’s best friend” for no reason!

10. They’re loyal

No matter what, your dog will always be waiting for you to come home at night.

Lexi Marco

Kent State '20

Lexi is a public relations major with a marketing minor at Kent State University. She acts as a CC and Social Media Director for Her Campus Kent State and has been active in the chapter for two years. You can find Lexi at a local coffee shop or at her home in Youngstown, Ohio playing with her dogs. Instagram- mexilarco Twitter- leximarco
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.