Spicy Shoe Styles for Spring 2013

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

Ladies you already know all the types of shoes there are: wedges, platforms, sandals, boots, pumps, flats, high heels and mid-heels. These shoes come in different styles and colors. But for every season there is always a new, popular style.

There are two specific colors you might want to consider adding to your wardrobe. The new trend of black and white. It’s already the Spring Season 2013, and black and white are not only the colors you possibly would want to consider wearing.

Vivid colors like: yellow(Lemon Zest), orange(Nectarine), green(Emerald, Grayed Jade, Tender Shoots), purple(African Violet), red(Poppy Red), and blue(Monaco Blue) are colors you should take into account when shopping for some hot shoes for this Spring season 2013. Although of all of the colors on our list, the top color for this spring is the green in the Emerald and Grayed Jade shades. 

[pagebreak]

A new type of sneaker wedge style that has arrived for 2013 is a style you should desire and purchase. The brand Sketchers has amazing sneaker wedges you may want to look at. They come in a variety of colors you could choose from, everything from neutrals to neons. However, there are many other brands that are selling these sneaker wedges, so you will have many more choices to consider before you make a decision to purchase one.

Now when it comes to heels, you have probably seen many girls wearing not so high-heels. The heel might reach two to four inches. Don’t find the short heels sexy? Think again. These heels are something that has been on style for months now. Perhaps you may want to have at least a pair for now on if you don’t already. You might regret it. However, platform heels have been running on in the fashion world for quite a long time and are still in fashion. Pump up the style of those heels with polka dots. All kinds of polka dots shoes are in right now.

[pagebreak]

For those of you who like to stand out with your style when it comes to shoes, take a look at the following shoes. You should check out metallic shoes, as well as, a trend known as the color blocking. Color blocking is when there are different colors on a piece of clothing in a varitey of shapes and styles. The color blocking trend is famous for its unique style. The shoes, clothes, and purses for this type of trend always have multiple or many more colors within the material.

Whatever shoe style you choose, you’ll be sure to rock them!