Her Campus Kean Snapshot

• European Chic: Janine Voegt

With this ever changing New Jersey weather, from long sleeves to maxi dresses, Kean fashion has been all over the place. Statuesque and...

• Kean Block Party

Last Thursday Kean students got to celebrate some good weather with friends, free food and free prizes at the Kean University Block Party...

• Saré Miller

As you can see behind that sweet smile, Saré has the style of a free spirit. She brings personality to the clothing that she wears. Saré is...

• Isabella Flores

If anyone at Kean knows anything about a good bargain, its Isabella Flores. Isabella is a Psychology OT Major, but when she isn’t studying...

• Recording Artist Moruf

Recording artist Moruf, strikes a pose and reveals his signature brand stamped LOE FOREVER hat. Moruf is a MC that also started a clothing...

• Liana Garcia

For Liana, fashion is just second nature to her. Liana Garcia is a senior here at Kean, close to finishing up her last semester. With her...

• Simply Vintage Bohemian

If you ever run into Iman Bond, a journalism student in her senior year, you’ll definitely ask yourself “where can I get what she is...

• Ashley Tranquille

Major: public admin Minor: marketing and psychology Bilingual Expected graduation date: 2014 Senior Relationship status: working on myself...

• Candyce Knows Style

Fashion to some is a way of competing with others, and to some it’s a way dressing for themselves. For Candyce Pettinari, junior, business...

• A Style That’s Edgy and Sweet

Whenever a fashionable girl enters a store there is always that certain style or trend that she tends to gravitate to. Whether it’s those...

• Looking Fabulous in the Winter

Not everyone wants to dress in dull colors such as blues, grays, and blacks for this crazy winter we are having. As Bre explains you can...

• You Can Do It "Quick" Style

Many girls, especially those who are students, may find themselves putting together a last minute outfit for their days on campus and that...

• Kelli Hayes: A Fearless Fashionista

Standing out in the midst of Kean University crowds of students is Kelli Hayes. Kelli is a freshman majoring in English: Writing Option and...

• Keyaira's Transitional Style

I used to pack up my spring and summer clothes as soon as I was faced with the fall semester, but with the weather being totally...

• Fashion Savvy Sumana

Sumana Prasai, a Kean University junior who is majoring in Accounting, expects to be graduating in Spring 2015. She is an extremely...

• Cute and Warm Fashion

Style can be harder and harder to keep as the fall air gets colder and colder. However, there are still ways to keep warm while still be...

• Kean Guys Have Fashion

The leaves are falling and the parking lot is bursting as Kean University gets back into full swing. But as things are getting back to...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style