This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kean chapter.

Name- Tara Ibrahim

Age- 18

Birthday- November 24th, 1995

Year- Freshman

Major- Biology

Hobbies- Playing guitar and piano

Celebrity crush- Jensen Ackles and Lee Min-Ki

Single or taken- single

Her campus rep- So what are some of your pet peeves?

Tara – “Biggest pet peeve is probably being disrespectful, close minded and/or trying to force your opinions on others.”

Her campus rep- How would you describe your dream guy?

Tara-”I don’t have an ideal type nor do I like certain physical features but I would like someone who dresses nicely. I would also like a confident person but us getting along is what is most important.”

Her campus rep- What is your perfect date?

Tara- “Nothing specific, but I would like to go somewhere that I have never been before, even if it’s a coffee shop in a small town I have never visited.”

Her campus rep- So if your dream guy was reading this, what would you want him to know?

Tara- “I want him to know that I am a straight forward person so if there’s anything I like or don’t like, I will let him know about it right away. I’m not blunt, I just like being honest.”

I received my Associate's degree in Liberal Arts Journalism at Middlesex County College. I have a variety of Journalism experience. I was in charge of children's newsletter at a summer camp program. I worked on a news report at MCC about a program called "Give Kids a Smile" and this program provided free dental care to children. I am great at digital photography, interviewing, and networking. I also wrote for two school newspapers.The first was "Quo Vadis" for Middlesex County College. I am currently a second time writer for "The Tower" newspaper at Kean. I am currently the Vice President of Her Campus for the Fall semester 2013 and during the Spring I will be the President of Her Campus Kean magazine. This May 2014 I will be graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Communications/ Journalism.