This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Odds are you’re marathoning F.R.I.E.N.D.S right now. The good news, though, is that you’re not alone; ever since the entire series went to Netflix streaming, college girls everywhere have neglected their priorities to spend time with Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, and Joey. Homework has gone undone, socializing is a thing of the past, and working out has gone straight out the window. But, believe it or not, you can still break a sweat while you continue binge-watching.

1. Do 20 squats every time Joey comes onto a woman with his signature, “How you doin’?”

2. 30 lunges whenever Phoebe mentions her less-than-normal past

3. 10 push-ups every time Rachel gets mad at Ross

4. Speaking of Ross, 25 leg lifts for every “WE WERE ON A BREAK!”

5. 10 crunches every time Chandler uses humor to make the situation less awkward Only 10, because trust me you’ll be doing quite a few sets of these

6. 15 mountain climbers every time Monica is a know-it-all

7. 20 calf raises every time a wild Janice appears

8. 30 donkey kicks whenever Gunther is uncomfortable around Rachel

9. Hold a plank for the entire duration of the opening credits

10. And finally, 5 burpees every time you wish you could be a part of the gang. AKA be prepared to do a LOT of burpees

If you decide to try this out, just remember to be safe. Focus on your form and look up guidelines if there’s any move you’re not 100% sure about how to do properly. Working out can do more harm than good if you aren’t super careful and aware of your body!

Junior SMAD major and Creative Writing Minor. Lover of Taylor Swift, copious amounts of coffee, and liquid eyeliner.
Aleixka has a B.A. in Media Arts and Design and a minor in Spanish from James Madison University. She loves all things books, traveling, food, and photography.