This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Do you enjoy free live music? Then join UPB for their Spotlight Seriesa monthly concert event that features different up-and-coming bands on the stage at TDU.  There is even free Campus Cookies!

This month’s band was a group called Vinyl Theatre. This Indie/electronic band has recently toured with Twenty-one Pilots, and has opened for groups such as Fall Out Boy and Walk the Moon.

At their TDU performance, they covered songs by artists such as The Killers and performed tracks from their debut album Electrogram. They had our Dukes going and even got called back on stage for an encore. Concert-goers who stayed after the show got to pose for pictures with the band, who were also more than happy to sign autographs and answer fans’ questions.

Check out Vinyl Theatre and keep a lookout for future Spotlight Series events at JMU.

Hello, it's me. Edel (pronounced like the singer), was previously Assistant Social Editor, Video for Her Campus Media. She graduated in May 2018  from James Madison University in with a double major in Media Arts and Design and Communications Studies. Before joining the HC girl gang full-time she was the Campus Correspondent for the JMU Her Campus Chapter. She's an avid social media user, food enthusiast, and shopping extraordinaire. You can catch her taking a coffee break or binge-watching romantic comedies on Netflix.
Aleixka has a B.A. in Media Arts and Design and a minor in Spanish from James Madison University. She loves all things books, traveling, food, and photography.