A Sneak Peek Into Our Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Spring break is right around the corner and what better way to get pumped than by enjoying the free goodies that we received in the #HCSurvivalKits? We want to give all of our lovely sponsors, as well as Her Campus Nationals, a shout out for spoiling us and making sure that we have everything we need just in time for a week full of spring break relaxation.

A good book is always a must while soaking up the sun, so thank goodness our survival kit included two of the ultimate beach reads, Simon & Shuster’s Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell and The Intern’s Handbook by Shane Kuhn.

Nothing compares to opening up our package and seeing Chipotle BOGO cards! We love Chipotle! Chipotle is our life! And now we can invite a friend to a free burrito bowl!

Her Campus hooked us up with some awesome HC swag! Sunglasses, pens, koozies, and stickers! Now we’ll be repping HC anywhere we go!

LUNA provided us with some yummy mini bars – in two awesome flavors, coconut and lemon! LUNA bars are great on-the-go and help satisfy cravings!

We received a ton of samples from Not Your Mothers. Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner is an eco-friendly formula that works on all hair types…and did we mention how great it smells!?

Completely Bare sent us much needed sample wax packs. Each pack included face and bikini waxing strips that are perfect for on-the-go.

And last, but not least, SABRE provided all of the lovely ladies of HCJMU with pink pepper gel (not pictured), because #SafeIsSmart.

Thanks again to our awesome sponsors and Her Campus Nationals! XOXO HCJMU!

ATTENTION: You know what’s even better than getting a sneak peek into our SB survival kit? You and a friend can enter our giveaway for a chance to win some of these fabulous freebies! Make sure to follow HCJMU (@hercampusjmu) on Instagram for all the details!

Aleixka has a B.A. in Media Arts and Design and a minor in Spanish from James Madison University. She loves all things books, traveling, food, and photography.