This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Name: Jenny Nguyen

Hometown: Arlington, VA (right outside of D.C.)

Year: Freshman

Major/Minor: Health Sciences Pre-Dentistry

Relationship status: Single and ready to mingle ;)

Campus Involvement: JMU Her Campus & PINK Campus Team

Position on Her Campus: Social Media Co-Director

Tell me a funny story about you?

One time in high school, we had a fire drill so everyone was outside. The principal gave everyone to okay to go back inside so everyone was filing back into the building. I was talking to my friend and wasn’t paying attention and walked right into a mini light pole by the pickup/drop off circle and it COMPLETELY collapsed. Everyone stared at me, broke out laughing, started clapping, and jokingly said “Good Job!” I love my fans.

Give me your best pick up line:

*slides into DMs* It’s 2018 shooters shot their shot ;)

The best pick up line you’ve ever gotten?

A guy slid into my Instagram DMs with a collage he made of himself looking in each direction and said: “these DMs look nice”. Points for creativity.

Fondest memory at JMU?

My fondest memory at JMU was when it was the end of fall and I getting out of class and the sun was just setting so the sky was just a swirl of red, orange, and yellow and I just sat down and said to myself “wow, I really am in college and this campus is so magical”.

Why did you join Her Campus / what’s your favorite thing about it?

I joined Her Campus because I had seen some articles before I started my freshman year. I wanted to be able to still write creatively and have a place where I could be as girly as I wanted and Her Campus looked like the one place I could do that. Also Edel and Lex(Our lovely CC’s) looked hella fab at Student Org Night and I just had to check it out.

If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?

Pay off anything due, get my parents a new car, give some money to my family, and buy myself a luxurious house. I literally have the mind of a full-blown adult.

You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere, where would you go?

Spain or Italy. I want to be wearing a silk, white button down and stay in a hotel with a cute balcony that has a table for breakfast and walk out on the balcony, sipping on a mimosa, and look out at the city. I also want to be able to walk on cobblestone streets and just take in the culture. Just picture the Cheetah Girls 2 Movie, basically that.

If you could plan your own music festival who would be in it?

It would be the weirdest music festival ever but for me dope as hell. I would have Khalid, Kehlani, Jhene Aiko, Halsey, Zedd, Drake, Madison Beer, Ed Sheeran, Rihanna, Birdy, Dan + Shay, Sia, The Weeknd, Luke Bryan, Rascal Flatts, and Florida Georgia Line. So you would either be deep in your feels, feel like a country bumpkin, or be lit off your a** and feel like the baddest B.

Last but not least, it’s 1 am you just got back from a night going out and you are starving what do you order?

Domino’s Hawaiian flatbread pizza with cheese sticks and fudge cakes. Yes, I’m fat and broke- but I’m HAPPY.

I am an English major obsessed with fashion, iced coffee, and Disney movies. You can most likely find me in a coffee shop editing on my computer, or taking #OOTD pics for my instagram.