This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Name: Lizzie DunnGrade: JuniorMajor: School of Communication Studies (SCOM)Minor: Creative WritingHometown: Bethel, CTRelationship Status: In a relationshipCampus Involvement: UPB and student manager at SSCWhat is your idea of a perfect date?Going on a hike or kayaking a bit. I’m always happiest outside.Who is your biggest role model and why?My parents because they both have huge hearts and are really good people.What is your dream vacation?Backpacking across EuropeIf you could go on a date with any celebrity, who would it be and why?Adam Levine, because, have you seen him?What is your favorite…Movie: Little Miss SunshineFood: My mom’s pasta sauceColor: Bright blueStarbucks or Dunkin’?Dunkin’ all dayDo you have any secret talents?I can cross my eyes in two different directions.Do you have any pets?A sweet toy poodle named Brownie and my roommates and I have a cat named Shneebly.

Aleixka has a B.A. in Media Arts and Design and a minor in Spanish from James Madison University. She loves all things books, traveling, food, and photography.