Links JMU Loves (Holiday Edition)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

‘Tis the season to be jolly!  Spread the holiday joy by checking out these fun links!

• “Free Music, fantabulous sweepstakes and exclusive content” – yes please!  Thank you Bing [Bing
  • Who doesn’t love free holiday tunes?  Amazon has you covered with one free song a day! [Amazon]
  • Can’t make it to the Big Apple?  Check out some of the extravagant department store window displays here: [Casa Diseno blog
  • My favorite gift guide this season complete with a prize ball full of surprises: [Kate Spade]
  • Who says you have to buy your Christmas ornaments; get crafty and make them instead! [Martha Stewart
  • These edible creations are almost too cute to eat! [All You magazine
  • Don’t know what to get your mom, dad, brother, sister or boyfriend?  No problem, Teen Vogue’s got you covered with their “Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide.” [Teen Vogue]
  • Brighten up your living space with these budget-friendly decorating ideas. [College Fashion]
  • If you’re not quite in the holiday spirit, try these festive activities. [Her Campus
  • By far the coolest DIY nail art of the season.  I can’t wait to try this out! [Refinery 29]
Anjerika Wilmer is a senior at James Madison University, pursuing a degree in Art History and Media Arts & Design with a concentration in Journalism. In addition to being a Branch Manager for Her Campus, Anjerika is a contributing writer for Her Campus JMU. Over the summer, she spent five weeks abroad in Vienna, Austria in search of “the Good.” After her inspirational trip to Vienna, Anjerika hopes to see more of the world, specifically Paris and London. Obsessed with all things girly and feminine, nothing makes her happier than classic cardigans, pleated skirts and oxford shoes! A full-fledged fashionista, Anjerika dedicates her spare time to reading fashion magazines, studying runway, blogging and swooning over Olivia Palermo’s impeccable style. As for the future, she plans to attend graduate school and pursue a career in fashion journalism. Moleskine journal in hand, Anjerika is ready to take the fashion world by storm!