This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Jacqueline SeveranceSenior, International Affairs/French Major, Anthropology Minor

What sparked your interest in jewelry making?I started making jewelry when I was younger just for fun. As I got older I tried to recreate pieces I saw in stores and liked. That is how I got into making necklaces and wire-wrapped bracelets.

How long does it take to make one bracelet?Depending on the type of bracelet, it takes about ten to fifteen minutes.

What is the price range of your products?           The bracelets range from $8-10 depending on the size and beads used.

What is your personal favorite bracelet/bracelet combo?My favorite bracelet is the petite pearl one. It is so simple and can be worn with almost anything. My favorite combo, that’s hard. It’s probably a tie between the red stone and the turquoise and the black medallion with the pearl and black beaded bangles. I’m currently working on an elephant bracelet that I think might become my favorite and I’m trying to somehow incorporate monograms into my designs.

You are a busy student, just like the rest of us, how do you find time to design these?I try to make a handful over the weekend to stock up for the week. Sometimes I will take a study break and make a few bracelets or make some while I am watching TV in the evenings.

Where can you find you and your jewelry creations?I have a store on etsy, https://www.etsy.com/shop/JacquelineAimee?ref=hdr_shop_menuI also have Instagram (@ j_aimeejewelry)and Facebook (Jacqueline Aimee Jewelry) pages for people to follow!

I am a junior at JMU studying Media Arts & Design- Corporate Communication. I am a member of Phi Mu Fraternity in addition to Her Campus! I was born in Troy, OH and grew up in both Kings Mountain, NC and Richmond, VA. I am the oldest child, the only blonde in my immediate family, and the only one who has 20/20 vision.