emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Have a Happy & Healthy Summer With Our HC Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

You won’t want to miss out on these items!

Now that finals are over, it’s time to sit back, relax and enjoy the next few months. With internships, festivals and more on your horizon, you’ll want to make sure you’re taking care of yourself so you’re in full swing for the awesome summer ahead of you! Luckily, our Her Campus Summer Survival Kit can help you do just that.

Let’s be honest—nothing’s worse than getting your period right before a vacation. But with Monthly Gift, a subscription-based care package, getting your period won’t be all that bad! The Monthly Gift app monitors your ovulation and menstrual cycle patterns and a small, black box filled with customized tampons, pads and liners will be waiting for you in the mail—how convenient is that?

Now that your period isn’t a concern, it’s time to hit the beach! But first you’ll want to shave your legs with Pure Silk shaving cream. The rich and luxurious lather will make your legs soft and smooth, and it even nourishes your skin as you shave! The best part? The can is rust-proof, so you don’t have to worry about rust accumulating in the shower.

Are you worried about not having enough money to travel this summer? Or are you just looking to make new friends in the process? Spots, a social app, will solve these problems! Spots allows you to find other students who are offering their living space at an affordable price, and you can even list your own “Spot!” Download the app if you’re looking for some adventure this summer.

In the midst of all your summer fun, it’s important that you’re staying healthy along the way. With Cold-Eeze and AZO Cranberry Gummies, you’ll be set! You won’t have to worry about a pesky cold or an unwanted UTI, and you’ll be able to enjoy your summer to its fullest.

Have a happy and healthy summer, collegiettes!

Rachel graduated from the Honors College at James Madison University in May 2017 and is pursuing a career in the media/PR industry. She majored in Media Arts & Design with a concentration in journalism and minored in Spanish and Creative Writing. She loves spending time with friends and family, traveling, and going to the beach.
Hey everyone! I'm Megan, a senior at James Madison University pursuing a double major in the School of Media Arts and Design (with a concentration in journalism) and political science, and a minor in political communication. I am an avid Netflix viewer, obsessed with breakfast foods, and a yogi-- queue the headstand. I love to read news and stay up to date with all things pop culture...and I also love to write, go figure! Due to extreme wanderlust, I am always on the move, and I look forward to traveling the world and whatever comes with it. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you have. Enjoy!