This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Name: Evan EavesYear: SeniorMajor: EngineeringHometown: Fredericksburg, VACampus Involvement: UREC staffRelationship Status: So single

What is your ideal date?I love cooking, so I’ll definitely invite you over for dinner. Unfortunately, I suck at cooking, so after I burn dinner, we’ll head to Chipotle. Then we’re headed to my place for Netflix, you pick.

What is the first thing you notice about a girl?Eyes are my weakness. Especially if you have two, and they’re blue.

Pet peeves?Constantly checking your phone and Equestrians (I’m afraid of horses)

What’s the last thing that was played on your iPod?Twin-Sized Mattress by The Front Bottoms

Who is your celebrity crush?Like a fine wine, my girl Jennifer Aniston gets better with age.

If you were given $1 million, how would you spend it?I’d be headed to climb the Seven Summits, which are the tallest mountains on all seven continents. Then I would buy a surf shack on the beach and surf every day.

What’s the most interesting thing about you?My parents recently told me I was named after a weatherman that they were fond of while my mom was pregnant with me. So there’s that.

I am a junior at JMU studying Media Arts & Design- Corporate Communication. I am a member of Phi Mu Fraternity in addition to Her Campus! I was born in Troy, OH and grew up in both Kings Mountain, NC and Richmond, VA. I am the oldest child, the only blonde in my immediate family, and the only one who has 20/20 vision.