Christophe Langouet ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Name:Christophe Langouet

Year: Freshman

Age: 19

Hometown: Waynesboro, VA

Major/minor: Biotechnology/Statistics

Relationship Status: Single

Interests & Activities: Playing tennis, singing, relaxing to ThePianoGuys, skiing at Wintergreen, mountain biking, watching movies, and much, much more.

What is your Dream Job?  Pediatric oncology. I love kids and want to save lives. I have a happy and fulfilling life and I want to extend the lives of children with cancer.

What is your ideal date? I would take my date to a nice dinner. We’d have enjoyable and flowing conversation, ranging from intellectual to downright goofy topics. If we have room for dessert, we would either have it at the restaurant or go someplace else. Then we would venture out into the country where we can stargaze. No city lights allowed! We’d lie there and talk, while gazing up at the stars. I am a very romantic guy. Later, we’d go back to my place and watch a movie of her choice–even if it’s a chick flick.

Describe your dream girl: I’m open to any type of girl. I have an image of who my dream girl could be, but I’m not confined to it because I love people by their personalities and not by appearances. However, my idea of a dream girl is a woman who is 5 foot 8 to 5 foot 10 inches tall with long, dark, naturally wavy hair. She has beautiful dark blue eyes, plenty of confidence, intelligence, and an unfaltering personality. She knows when to be serious and when to be funny, she is open-minded, and willing to try new things. She’s active and very ambitious, but also considerate of others on her journey towards achieving her dreams. She must appreciate music and be inclined to travel as well.

Celebrity Crush: Olivia Wilde. 

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?  New Zealand, Ireland, the Baltic coast, Austria, or Iceland.

Axe or Old Spice? Neither. I prefer high-end scents. My cologne of choice is L’homme by Yves St. Laurent.

JMU girls are the best because… there are so many! They’re attractive, interesting, and unique. I find that every girl I have met here is special in her own way.

What I like about JMU: Having grown up in a very small community, the large population of JMU makes it easy to meet new people! It’s fun to make new friends randomly. I enjoy starting up conversations with complete strangers! Who knows, a girl I talk to on the bus could become my best friend.

3 Words that best describe Christophe: Sensitive, hardworking, open-minded.

Alexa is a junior from Cream Ridge, New Jersey.  She is studying Media Arts & Design with a concentration in Corporate Communication and minors in Creative Writing and Anthropology.  She works for the JMU Office of Residence Life as a Program Adviser and as the Graphics Editor for The Breeze.  She loves watching The Bachelor, pinning to her fashion boards and running outside.   Alexa aspires to work in the glamouous fashion magazine industry in New York City or LA.