Brendan Reece

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Name: Brendan Reece

Year: Junior

Major: Marketing

Relationship Status: Single

Campus Involvement: Delta Sigma Pi, Relay For Life Committee, SSC Ops Assistant

What do you look for in a girl? Strong sense of humor is a must, ambitious and goal oriented, adventurous, willing to try new things, but most of all must be a good back-scratcher.

What’s your ideal date? Anything out of the ordinary involving chipotle. Movie dates bore me.

Favorite Movie: Wolf of Wallstreet
Favorite Book: Act of War by Brad Thor
Favorite Snack: Frozen grapes

What’s your guilty pleasure? Shoe shopping. 90% of my money goes to shoe shopping

What’s the last song you listened to? Rae Sremmurd “Come Get Her”

If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Teddy Roosevelt because he was a man’s man and we’d probably wrestle a bear with our bare hands and camp in the woods for weeks sharing tales of the past.

Who’s your celeb crush? Selena Gomez

What’s your dream vacation? A one-way ticket to Spain. Backpack the Spanish coastline and come back whenever I’m out of money.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? The sports marketing director at a large D1 collegiate athletics program…or still hiking the spanish coast, who knows.

Aleixka has a B.A. in Media Arts and Design and a minor in Spanish from James Madison University. She loves all things books, traveling, food, and photography.