5 Things You Should Do Over Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.
  1. Sleep

Nothing is better than snuggling up in you bed and catching up on all the sleep you missed over the semester.

1. Read a book

You can finally cozy up with a great book without feeling like you should be studying instead!

1. Binge watch a show

What’s better than wrapping yourself in a blanket and stocking up on holiday leftovers while you watch Netflix?

1. Eat home-cooked food

After months of campus food nothing is better than home cooked meals.

1. Start applying for summer jobs/internships

With another full semester to go summer feels like an eternity away, but once classes begin time becomes limited. Get a head start on those applications while you can!

Hello, it's me. Edel (pronounced like the singer), was previously Assistant Social Editor, Video for Her Campus Media. She graduated in May 2018  from James Madison University in with a double major in Media Arts and Design and Communications Studies. Before joining the HC girl gang full-time she was the Campus Correspondent for the JMU Her Campus Chapter. She's an avid social media user, food enthusiast, and shopping extraordinaire. You can catch her taking a coffee break or binge-watching romantic comedies on Netflix.