5 Cheap Last-Minute Christmas Gifts Your Friends Will Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

1. Reverse Sequin iPhone 6/7/8 Case ($14.00)

This adorable phone case built for all the latest iPhones would be the perfect gift for a friend that loves to add a little glam to their life throughout their phones. Not to mention it would probably keep you distracted for hours with the mesmerizing sequins. Definitely a grab for your most glamorous friend.

2. Candied Cranberry Tumbler Bath Set ($9.99)

This cute tumbler bath set is perfect for that friend that loves baths and coffee. With the combination of soap, this sparkly tumblr would brighten up anybody’s day and be the perfect gift!

3. Clay Art® Coffee Mugs ($5.99)

These inspirational mugs are the perfect way to wake up and drink your morning coffee. Any friend would love these charming mugs!

4. Marble 2018 Agenda ($7.99)

New year, new you? This darling marble planner is the perfect gift for a friend looking for a little more organization and planning in their life next year.

5. Masque Bar Pretty Animalz Penguin Sheet Mask Gray ($3.99)

Finally, this adorable penguin holiday sheet mask is perfect for that friend that loves skincare and animals! Plus, you can never go wrong with a penguin wearing a santa hat!

Lexie is a marketing & music gal, who enjoys listening to Taylor Swift, drinks an alarming amount of cold brew & loves going to concerts!
Hello, it's me. Edel (pronounced like the singer), was previously Assistant Social Editor, Video for Her Campus Media. She graduated in May 2018  from James Madison University in with a double major in Media Arts and Design and Communications Studies. Before joining the HC girl gang full-time she was the Campus Correspondent for the JMU Her Campus Chapter. She's an avid social media user, food enthusiast, and shopping extraordinaire. You can catch her taking a coffee break or binge-watching romantic comedies on Netflix.