Fall ’15 Alumna Catie Paul

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JHU chapter.

1.     Name: Catie Paul

2.     Major, Year: International Studies and Spanish, Fall 2015

3.     Hometown: Houston, Texas

4.     Affiliated with: Delta Xi Phi Multicultural Sorority, JHU News-Letter

5.     You can probably find me… working on the News-Letter, studying or looking at photos of corgis online.

6.     The best thing about Hopkins is… how beautiful the campus looks in the fall.

7.     Something I’m especially proud of is… finally graduating! Also, my brownie-making skills.

8.     Something most people don’t know about me is… I was born in Australia, and my family moved four times when I was younger.

9.     This year, I hope to… figure out what I want to do with my life. (No pressure, right?)

10. In five years, I will be… hopefully, working as a journalist and/or going to grad school.

11. Next up for me is… an awesome trip to Spain with my mom!

12. Relationship Status: trapped in a love-hate relationship with the Houston Texans

13. What do you wish you knew as a freshman? How quickly my time at Hopkins would fly by! I wish I’d spent more time having fun and exploring Baltimore while I had a chance.

14. How does it feel to be done with college? I’m both terrified and excited! I’m looking forward to starting the rest of my life, but I’ll miss Baltimore. 

Jessica Kim Cohen is an undergraduate newspaper and magazine reporter at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Md. Check out her writing outside of Her Campus JHU on Twitter: @JessicaKimCohen.
Megan DiTrolio is a writing seminars major at Johns Hopkins University.